Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is the Pre order from Comics America I released today. Now let me tell you this Pre order has been around the block a couple of times.:rotfl I was given this PO from another member so I snatched it up. Now I was concerned about shipping because they are in Canada and I'm in the States. They told me shipping would be 70.00 not the quoted 18.00 the shipping calculator shows. I called them today and released the PO.

Here it is if anyone wants it...If you are in Canada this is for you....

https://www.comicsamerica.com/batman-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-quarter-scale-figure/

Remember they dont have it in stock, it's just a PO at retail plus shipping

For those missing the Pre-orders:

Now in Stock at BBTS! 17 of these Beauties are available!
12 left now, 5 sold in 4 hours

Edit: now 8 left, make that 9 sold in 5 hours
Like hot cakes

Last edited:
Figured you would have noticed my little trick:

Even though I got the reg, I have him posed with an empty cowl.

It's the Mattel Movie Masters "evidence" cowl. Not perfect, but looks great from arm's length.

Ha! Nicely done.

Thank you Maglor, followed your foot step and created a thread regards all the mods from everyone :wink1:

:hi5:

This happens every time. It's not like every retailer said they were only receiving one shipment of these things and then that was it.

I bet Sideshow changes to in-stock soon.

First quality control issue! Unless someone noted one earlier.

My brother got one with TWO right knee pads. :( Yup, they actually attached two of the same pad on both knees. Not a biggie and definitely not a damage issue, but something that is warranted for an exchange.

Be sure to check the pads along the legs and such.

First quality control issue! Unless someone noted one earlier.

My brother got one with TWO right knee pads. :( Yup, they actually attached two of the same pad on both knees. Not a biggie and definitely not a damage issue, but something that is warranted for an exchange.

Be sure to check the pads along the legs and such.

Yeah on mine. The right leg was fine. But the left leg, the knee pad was completely on the side of his leg. I had to mess with it quite a bit to get it somewhat decent looking.
Plus on one of the shoulder pads looks like there is a little bit of glue or something stuck to it. Those were the only 2 problems I found on mine.

annddd...here's my pumpkin for this year :D

2uzpelg.jpg

Glad to see people happy with it :) ! This figure is a really good one...

Yeah, I'm really happy with it now. The couple of niggles I have with it are just that, niggles, so I can overlook them for an otherwise fantastic figure.

Really enjoyed looking at everyone's pics over recent pages.

Yeah, I'm really happy with it now. The couple of niggles I have with it are just that, niggles, so I can overlook them for an otherwise fantastic figure.

Really enjoyed looking at everyone's pics over recent pages.

Yay.

Everyday I wake up looking at this figure (when i'm not with my gf haha) and i always have this feeling " I finally have both suit @ home ". I can't be more happy. When I saw TDK for the first time i was impressed by the suite even more when he's in Hong Kong. Then i looked the DX12 (right?) and the other 1/6 Batman with the sonar cowl and i was " awwwwwww damn, why i can't get this in 1:4 :( " and i was ready to pay a lot for them but i stopped myself because of the 1:6 which i really hate. And then i saw HT doing a 1:4 with all the features :panic:. Now i have it and god thank you ! haha

It was my story :thud: hahaha

Carmelo.

Mines being delivered today :rock

I friggin' love EMS shipping. Paid for Monday, delivered today.

Our customs office is the ***** too. Fingers crossed its the same next time.

Back