Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you are my new best friend I have been checking and checking

I have been checking everyday. I have a PO for 464 @ ComicsAmerica but unsure of the shipping they will charge to the States. Plus I dont think they pack inside another box like BBTS does so I'm torn whether to pay the extra 66.00 and buy from BBTS or wait for ComicsAmerica to come in. I'm still wait listed on SSC so not sure when that will happen.

I have been checking everyday. I have a PO for 464 @ ComicsAmerica but unsure of the shipping they will charge to the States. Plus I dont think they pack inside another box like BBTS does so I'm torn whether to pay the extra 66.00 and buy from BBTS or wait for ComicsAmerica to come in. I'm still wait listed on SSC so not sure when that will happen.

I talked to them they said they care sold and and do not expect them in any time soon. it sucks but I will buy this one and cancel my other

Expect it to be around $80 shipping if you are in the US. That's what I paid for the Terminator QS endo that I got from them 2 weeks ago and that's the same size box but lighter...

I talked to them they said they care sold and and do not expect them in any time soon. it sucks but I will buy this one and cancel my other

Oh you talked to Comics America then? I have not yet. I was able to get a PO from another member on this board. So they told you basically to cancel the PO with them, that they wont get it in?

Oh you talked to Comics America then? I have not yet. I was able to get a PO from another member on this board. So they told you basically to cancel the PO with them, that they wont get it in?

I talked to Side Show today

Expect it to be around $80 shipping if you are in the US. That's what I paid for the Terminator QS endo that I got from them 2 weeks ago and that's the same size box but lighter...

I talked to Side Show today

Well,
I just spoke to Comics America and Cancelled my PO for him. He verified shipping will be 70.00 to my zip. It would be better for me to order through BBTS. Now the question is do I want him badly now, or wait it out for SSC waitlist that is the question... :)

On another note my Darn set of Seven HOA came in stock so I was charged 808 for that...Boy this hobby fun fun :)

HOT10433 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Iron Man - Hall of Armor - Set of 7 1 $739.99
Subtotal $739.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping $66.79
Total $806.78

Well,
I just spoke to Comics America and Cancelled my PO for him. He verified shipping will be 70.00 to my zip. It would be better for me to order through BBTS. Now the question is do I want him badly now, or wait it out for SSC waitlist that is the question... :)

On another note my Darn set of Seven HOA came in stock so I was charged 808 for that...Boy this hobby fun fun :)

HOT10433 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Iron Man - Hall of Armor - Set of 7 1 $739.99
Subtotal $739.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping $66.79
Total $806.78

I had all the Im3 figures ordered but decided to pass on them. Im happy with my choice with everything that is supposed to be released this year.

BBTS got more in stock but they jacked up the price by $70..boo to them!

Yeah 19 more in stock. I don't blame them.. They know SSC is sold out and some people don't want to do the Evilbay thing so BBTS is the next option at 66.00 over PO.

Yeah 19 more in stock. I don't blame them.. They know SSC is sold out and some people don't want to do the Evilbay thing so BBTS is the next option at 66.00 over PO.

How do you know they only have 19 in stock?

$66 is still a stab to the neck considering how much it already costs.

10508639745_6c142d6ab8_c_d.jpg

tumblr_lnrqbcDRTY1qaob1m.gif

Holy Crap guys. I finally got one just by Pure luck. I have been watching all the sites for him to pop up. SInce BBTS just got theirs in I went over to check on Alter EGO. They had one in as a New arrival. I was able to add to my cart and pay for him.... Really excited to get him at regular price.

If there is anyone on here that Cancelled their PO today with AE...I want to say thank you....:1-1:

Item Unit Price Qty. Cost
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Batman 1:4 Scale Figure $464.99 1 $464.99
Subtotal: $464.99
Shipping: $18.49
Tax: $0.00
Total: $483.48

Back