Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a sign of the times man.

When people want something now, that few weeks seems like an eternity.

They get a rush of blood and will gladly lube themselves up and bend over to get it right away :cuckoo:.

I'll wait a few weeks, get a reg and then wait for the inevitable recast cowl.

I just think it's more to do with the fact that the EX looks too good to pass up and the ebay sellers refuse to lower the price. So people feel they have no choice but to pay the amount they are asking.

Like 80 bucks I think it was with air mail. I chose EMS however, a bit more expensive (but definitely worth it). But in the end still cheaper than asking price on ebay. Not sure how much he charges for it now but I can imagine the price went up.

WTF? He said he would only give me $20-30 difference then his listed price. :horror

I realize its all yours money. But if I had to pay 700+ to get this guy. I probably wouldn't get him at all.

Yeah I would not pay that price either especially for a mass produced one but I respect those that do because each to their own.

I'm pretty happy I am getting him From BBTS for 430. Only down side is you gotta wait about a month longer for it.

The other downside is that you don't get the empty cowl or EX. I think people are not getting that it has got relatively nothing to do with getting it early but more that it is the EX and getting it early is just a bonus.

I disagree with you ..its just a doll man , an expensive doll at $430 with only the sculpt of the cowl that is great..may be in two months people will lose their interests in as now it is the released period..

That's the only way I can see it dropping in price, if people lose interest.

as far as $700 price on ebay is concerned , every body knows how these guys ( scalpers ) work..the price might be the same months and months , worst a year or two but i doubt people will buy it at that price without thinking twice..

Bear in mind , collecting toys is just an hobby , enjoy the hobby as in the future there will be better versions of it either by hot toys or other companies and there will be other movies, other actors also who might be worst or better than Bale

Enjoy this hobby smoothly guys

:huh Most people are paying that price now though? The EX is sold out so I doubt as time passes it will drop in price, unless like you said people will lose interest.

Yeah you're probably right mate, bloody scalpers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Yeah it's not fair that scalpers and sideshow are the only people allowed to sell the EX. Not even Hong stores are allowed get the EX in with their regular stock and sell it, only people that pre ordered from Hong Kong stores for the EX are allowed to get them for themselves (scalpers). :thud:

So far those who got converted went as far as those who got on waitlist after SDCC, so I'm assuming there'll be more cancels or CC declines so those who got on WL during those times will have a shot!
I'm still waiting my ex to be received after POing one at the convention last year at HK...

People were bidding on an EX on ebay. It ended up going for 560. So there is some hope for people wanting the EX without spending 700+.

Do Sideshow do a shipping pack out on this considering the carton size? Just had a wait list conversion and starting to panic!

Hope for you guys ... i did it on ebay to secure the Ex. I couldn't miss it ^^.

Mine will be @ home on Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :clap:yess:

:yess::yess::yess: Just got email notification that my waitlist for EX version is going to become a live order! Note: I placed my order for waitlist a week after SDCC. :yess::yess::yess:

Just got a WL convert on the EX too. The order was also placed shortly after SDCC. Hopefully some other guys who ordered at about the same time might get conversions too.

Back