Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad the head is undersized... That and the skinny neck makes it look weird.

I have seen a few people mention the undersized head thing. I don't know. I'm not seeing it. People need to remember his head is gonna seem a little smaller when your wearing shoulder pads.

Definitely look better without the glove straps.
I think the bulky straps make the hands look awkward proportionately.

Now I love my figure even more with a much more eye-pleasing look on the hands without the straps.

The gauntlets are also easy to work with because it's softer than the DX12 gauntlets, so this allow the hands to be tucked into the gauntlet much easier than DX12.

The way I do it after I cut the straps, is to tuck the hand into the gauntlet and then put it back on the figure, that way everything is in place and align perfectly.

It definitely needs to be done. I wonder how long before they pop up on evil bay/ part out sites? i know one fella is parting out currently but he only has sculpts and villain masks .

Sucks I want mine to be TDK accurate, or I'd cut the straps. Oh well. It's only a ***** when posing and this guy isn't gonna be posed much.

Can someone post a pic of the EB batman wearing the HT belt? The figure itself is solid IMO, but I've always hated that friggin zip tie!

Question for those that have this already. Not sure if I'm unlucky(usual when it comes to HT and me) but can you examine the black armor plates on the legs. The finish on mine is smooth on the front but towards the back it gets textured. Could this be from the foam padding? Can you check his armor plates on his butt cheeks too? I've posted pics to see.
5272976a857ff4b19d543bd2c18578b5.jpg

378bf987af3f1ebd0657c7af1a20beda.jpg

Sideshow has really tightened up these days. Expect them to say all the ones they inspect are the same. Maybe they'll offer you like $. 87 store credit.

Back