Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does a custom cape make a big difference?
If it does than I think I might get one after I receive my Batman.

Thanks for the review. And I agree about the shoulder pads. I figured I would have to do some heat-squeeze-freeze.

I will almost certainly be cutting straps off the gloves.

What ankles does it have? :(

Creamed me pants...

Sweet heavenly lord...

Finally some good futzing.
:duff
Ankles: I don't actually know, I haven't had the ***** to pull the boots off yet, but they seem to be difficult to side tilt, if you know what I mean?
So depending on the angle of his lower leg it can be a little tricky getting his soles flat on the ground. I might just need to familiarise myself with the body more.

Straps: Yikes, I hate them too. More so on this than the 1/6th. I might let you loose with a scalpel before I chop up mine. :lol

Shoulders: Yeah, the armor is just too big, should be easy enough to heat fix if it's like the 1/6th, seems like it is.

One thing I haven't seen anyone really rave about is the eyeballs, they are truly beautiful, quite like the Hulks. Very loose and easy to pose, a bit annoying when one is suddenly looking to heaven, but they are in no way derpy. They look like glass. I doubt they are but they are that glossy.

:duff
a bit annoying when one is suddenly looking to heaven, but they are in no way derpy. They look like glass. I doubt they are but they are that glossy.

What do you mean by that? Do they accidentally get loose and look somewhere else or are they just hard to focus?

a few more, now back to work... :lol
5_zpsb2ad885d.jpg
4_zps39da0bbd.jpg
7_zps768a5be2.jpg
6_zps2bd14e0b.jpg

I can totally understand all the questions here but where is the fun ? The fun when you unbox your own item, seeing it for the first time having your own reactions etc.

" Fear is why you fail "

:D

Just some of the smaller accessories and part of the belt (I think).

yeah wondering about the belt........the buckle? The inner bands? I was hoping it woud be really the only part diecast that made sense besides the batarangs.....

yeah wondering about the belt........the buckle? The inner bands? I was hoping it woud be really the only part diecast that made sense besides the batarangs.....
I thought the only thing diecast were the batrangs?!
The belt accessories are plastic on mine?

Yes, some of the smaller accessories meaning the batarangs and belt buckle/front section (I think).

Back