Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must've missed it, when was it announced or hinted at that pictures would be released today? No wonder there's so much commotion...

That picture is just misleading... Anyone could have made that and posted it. And "coming soon"..? They might aswel have posted it 6 months ago lol its just a comic con picture blurred and posted to make get us excited. Official pictures will be posted on hot toys or public enemies.. End of.

You must have missed the previous "the next..." teasers posted on Hot Toys Collectors and/or Hot Toys Fb page. They would usually tease with pixelated/blurred photos on a Monday and full reveal a couple of days after.

I'd say you're just too overwhelmed you find it too good to be true, like how a person might feel when told he won the lottery.

I'd say believe it, old chum :1-1: It's here. FINALLY :yess:

EDIT: If it goes out this week, I'll have mine by November. Fine by me! :D

Enjoy the waiting for this guys as its part of the fun, if you're anything like me you'll admire this for a day or two, put it in your cabinet and start thinking about what's next...:lol

Enjoy the waiting for this guys as its part of the fun, if you're anything like me you'll admire this for a day or two, put it in your cabinet and start thinking about what's next...:lol

I doo mate but this wait is killing us :p

Haha yeah me too buddy. Definitely in my top 3 ever in terms of how much i'm looking forward to it.

Haha, good man. The headsculpt looks insanely good imo. I have both Arnies by enterbay and i'm considering selling my T2 1:6 collection and going for the 1:4 T-100. But of course theres always a voice telling me I should keep the 1:6 "you will probably need it for the biker cop look" Dammit.

Haha, good man. The headsculpt looks insanely good imo. I have both Arnies by enterbay and i'm considering selling my T2 1:6 collection and going for the 1:4 T-100. But of course theres always a voice telling me I should keep the 1:6 "you will probably need it for the biker cop look" Dammit.

I totally understand. I'm only for 1:4, the choice is more easy :) but i need space now :/

I was just thinking this the other day. Glad I'm not the only one. :rotfl

Back