Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was joking because Iron Man is HT's top priority, I'd say a couple of weeks maybe

Oh ok I should of known, after all you are the Joker. :lol

picture.php

I just had to post this again.

I know people don't like how the profile looks but it is good enough for me. :yess:

No, I love the 1/4 HT Batman, I posted that to show how awesome it was

Yeah but people here don't like that photo because it looks like the face plate is coming out too much. Which is why Kbx82 said that. :wink1:

If you like the Batman Begins suit, i think you should get it mate

Yeah only if you like that suit.

That does look good but the person who took to the photo obviously strategically took it to cover the gap between the chin/neck.

It's just as bad as the DX12 in that respect

Let me find a picture

9367092947_6dd620b853_h.jpg

As you can see in the background. The profile is terrible

picture.php

I just had to post this again.

Last edited:
That does look good but the person who took to the photo obviously strategically took it to cover the gap between the chin/neck.

It's just as bad as the DX12 in that respect

Let me find a picture

9367092947_6dd620b853_h.jpg

As you can see in the background. The profile is terrible

*smile slowly fades away* I hope it doesn't look too noticeable in the detolf though

The way my detolfs are set up in my display room the door is positioned looking into the side of the detolf and then you go into the room and look from the front so this view is the first you will see :(

It's a small gripe i suppose. I'm just eager to see in hand photos now

*smile slowly fades away* I hope it doesn't look too noticeable in the detolf though

The way my detolfs are set up in my display room the door is positioned looking into the side of the detolf and then you go into the room and look from the front so this view is the first you will see :(

Ideally it would great if it was perfect on all angles but as long as it looks good from front on, that's the main thing. :wink1:

Expect mods with black foam stuffed under the head for detail :lol

Something really strange. They change the masked head but we did not see the Bale sculpt at the SDCC :/

They haven't shown a re-done BW head and i don't think they will. It's most likely coming as it is in the proto pics

They haven't shown a re-done BW head and i don't think they will. It's most likely coming as it is in the proto pics

How awesome would it be if the final product BW head looked exactly like the prototype DX12 head but with better hair and emotion?

Back