Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman - Full Reveal

I am willing to spend as much as 400.00 shipped. I hope its not more then that. I would like to buy 2 of them to display them differently.

That's one weird Bale sculpt. Can't say I see him.

This looks pretty awesome. I love the idea of coming with the broken masks and how they have specific places where they were meant to be.Making them removable is a nice choice too as it makes everyone happy.

I just wish the base wasn't so freaking small and cheap looking. You can barely fit Batman on it so including the masks guarantees he'll probably just stand straight up.

If this is 400-420 then I see little reason to bother with the DX. Might as well go here. He's significantly larger, probably just as poseable, same quality if not higher etc.. Anyone not planning to get the vehicles should probably go here.

I just fear Hot Toys' first venture into 1/4 might be a bit glitchy so to speak. Im afraid there will be huge issues with this release and we will see a 2.0 down the line :(

Insane. Since I first received the Enterbay T-800 i've wanted this one in 1:4 and now it's here and i'm blown away. Happy days.

Considered it, but this is basically just the DX12 only bigger and with a cooloer base.

I'll stick with the DX12, this will be too big for my home.

Might pick up the base though :D

keep saying that . maybe you will be able to convince yourself and save the trouble of finding a bigger home ...:nana:

I may have to jump on the 1/4 scale bandwagon because of this figure! It's amazing!

Cool figure but I think EB's 1/4th has a better Bale likeness...

Damn, that looks good! Only one complain... just one! Too much clutter on that stand. I wish we got the regular stand that comes with the DX, you know?

Damn, HT really is merciless towards EB...will take this figure over EB's offering anyday

Blown away by this one I have to say. This....this is tempting. Painfully tempting.

Damn, that looks good! Only one complain... just one! Too much clutter on that stand. I wish we got the regular stand that comes with the DX, you know?

Would be nice if it was possible to swap out the base. :dunno

For those who saying can't see difference between DX12 and 1/4 version, Yes you can't see much different by judge from the picture you have to see it in person.

So, yeah... Hot Toys just whipped out their member and slapped Enterbay right across the face with it. Ouch.

Back