Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have suggestions for a well tailored suit to kitbash Two Face? I've been looking everywhere and I really have no idea what my best option is.. Links would be greatly appreciated!

same here!! pm me if anyone can find one at a decent price:wave

The $149 price tag is direct proof that Hot Toys is "milking" it! Over at Toys2 they still have just under 70 left and its been available for over 2+ months now (Preorder)

This figure isnit worth a penny more than $110-$120 imo. Still nice and you have the option to make a custom but still imo clear proof of a company getting greedy and inflating price for no good reason.

BTW this is all coming from a guy that is and always has been Hot Toys's #1 fan.

i just kitbashed mine, head sculpt $39, revolver $6, brunt jacket $49, true type narrow body $25, and suit $53, probably get a stand for $8

total is about $180:rotfl

Anyone know a good coin and revolver combo substitute if one is thinking of kitbashing a Two-Face?

Anyone know a good coin and revolver combo substitute if one is thinking of kitbashing a Two-Face?

For the gun I am currently using the revolver from the hot toys Ryo Saeba figure. It is pretty damn close... The barrel is a little longer than his screen used gun however, but it does the job.

Saeba09.jpg

As for the coin I got nothing.... Hoping to get one someday. Someone should custom make coins. Whoever does could make some easy $

For the gun I am currently using the revolver from the hot toys Ryo Saeba figure. It is pretty damn close... The barrel is a little longer than his screen used gun however, but it does the job.

Saeba09.jpg

As for the coin I got nothing.... Hoping to get one someday. Someone should custom make coins. Whoever does could make some easy $

Hmmm that actually gave me an idea. Might decide to find the closest 1/6 Revolver (model-wise) and perhaps I can cut the entire barrel and just shorten it from the back side and glue it back to the gun.

Hmmm that actually gave me an idea. Might decide to find the closest 1/6 Revolver (model-wise) and perhaps I can cut the entire barrel and just shorten it from the back side and glue it back to the gun.

Could be tough to do seamlessly but it surely could be done. Here is the movie gun.

TwoFaceS%26WModel64.jpg

Could be tough to do seamlessly but it surely could be done. Here is the movie gun.

Yes that's the one! :exactly:

Haha yeah, I've gotten enough experience at chopping up and kitbashing parts so hopefully this one won't be TOO hard.

Yes... but what about the coin? thats my problem right now lol

i just got the entire package (missing i love harvey dent button) for $300

second hand and has been displayed for a while.

i guess thats the best deal i can get now.

Think i asked this before. What body is he on? Would like to buy a cheap knock off so I can use the second head-sculpt.

Also I have a cheap grey suit which is really a good match but any ideas where I can get a tie that near enough matches?

Wow, I feel like I lucked out. I think he was my first Hot Toys figure ever, him or Bank Robber Joker. I got them off eBay as well as the DX02 about 1 year ago before I started pre-ordering from BBTS or SSC. I got mine around $250 brand new unopened. BR Joker was closer to $275 and I got DX02 back then for $325 I think.

I think you really need a Harvey if you want a good Hot Toys Batman collection. That's maybe why the price has really gone up. :dunno

I got one 2 or 3 years back for £90.00 from Amazon.

It does seem a very sort after figure these days.

Wow, I feel like I lucked out. I got mine around $250 brand new unopened.

You feel like you lucked out at $250 for Two-Face? The original MSRP was $150.

There was a point where a new, mint in box was $80. When Joe was around here selling in the marketplace, I got two Two-Face figures brand new and sealed from him for $70. That was right before he started scamming everyone. So that was two for less than the price of one.

I don't see how anyone could pay $450 for this on the secondary market and feel good about it. The figure was a PoS back in 2008's standards and a PoS now. I haven't checked mine, but I know a lot of people's knees have been deteriorating. If only we got something that looked as nice as the prototype.

This a pretty horrible figure...and for $450???? Compare this to Blade, which sells for that amount.....yeah.

Sucks that this is such a big figure to Bat fans and a nice figure is not out there.

I've owned him twice and sold him twice..not paying a ridiculous price and still felt let down. He was a space filler. I wish they would revist this figure because I really liked this iteration of Harvey and Eckhart's protrayal of him.

You feel like you lucked out at $250 for Two-Face? The original MSRP was $150.

There was a point where a new, mint in box was $80. When Joe was around here selling in the marketplace, I got two Two-Face figures brand new and sealed from him for $70. That was right before he started scamming everyone. So that was two for less than the price of one.

I don't see how anyone could pay $450 for this on the secondary market and feel good about it. The figure was a PoS back in 2008's standards and a PoS now. I haven't checked mine, but I know a lot of people's knees have been deteriorating. If only we got something that looked as nice as the prototype.

Best post in this thread.

Back