Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the head sculpt by itself and now I need to find a fairly inexpensive suit that looks decent. Obviously I don't care that it won't be movie accurate, I just want a decent looking suit for a low price.

I checked eBay and found this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CC194-1-6-DOLLSFIGURE-Fashion-Men-in-Black-Suit-Full-set-Fit-HOT-TOYS-TTL-Bodies-/281027575815?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416e8c8007

I think it looks good but may be a little skinny. Also I have a TTM-16 body. So does anyone have any advice or a better suggestion for a suit?

I know it will never happen but I really would like Hot Toys to make a DX Two Face as someone else said it would be awesome having the exposed eye with PERS... In a way I'm kind of holding off on buying the current release in hopes of this....

That being said If anyone want to sell me one for $200 I'd be in, I'm tired of missing him in my collection.

This doesn't need a DX release but more of a upgraded rerelease. Refine the sculpt a bit, especially the Two Face sculpt. Make it more menacing as in the movie. Add a couple better fitting suits as well.

Besides, it will be pretty hard to make the opening compartment for PERS on the Two Face Sculpt blend in naturally.

I'm hoping this gets re-released at some point too. I'd like him and the figure looks pretty decent to me but the eBay prices are just too much in most cases. Plus it seems like Hot Toys has come a long way in the few years since this figure was released so I have no doubt they could improve it a bit.

This doesn't need a DX release but more of a upgraded rerelease. Refine the sculpt a bit, especially the Two Face sculpt. Make it more menacing as in the movie. Add a couple better fitting suits as well.

Besides, it will be pretty hard to make the opening compartment for PERS on the Two Face Sculpt blend in naturally.

You know I really didn't even think about that :dunno ... You are right.

All these photos are making me not want to sell mine... but I have other desires. The agony of these decisions isn't helped by you guys!

Last edited:
It looks good V-Raptor, but IMO no amount of mods are gonna help out this figure's accuracy. Im one of the few that thinks someone will eventually make a much better Two-Face figure.

I just got the head sculpt and put it on the true type advanced muscular body and Asmus "Maroni" suit and I think it looks pretty good. It was cheaper than getting the whole set off of eBay at least.

Just got the next figure in my Nolan Batman collection and I have to say this figure is very impressive in person. I printed out a backdrop for it and everything. The only thing that I'm having trouble with is the burned side of the collar. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you fix it? It's pretty stiff from how it was packaged. Lay something heavy on the jacket maybe to flatten it out? Thanks for any help guys!

9761B712-3AA1-4697-A086-E4BB7E779EBD-95219-00001A7064948F11.jpg

The only thing that I'm having trouble with is the burned side of the collar. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you fix it?

The rigidity of that whole burned side was always a problem...really no way to get it to lay right or do what you want. I ended up buying a second regular suit coat and adding the burned effect myself:

twoface1i.jpg

Not as good as elvis1976 or V-Raptor's but IMO an improvement over stock.

The rigidity of that whole burned side was always a problem...really no way to get it to lay right or do what you want. I ended up buying a second regular suit coat and adding the burned effect myself:

twoface1i.jpg

Not as good as elvis1976 or V-Raptor's but IMO an improvement over stock.

Hmmm, I may go that route. That collar is bugging the hell out of me lol gonna try some methods first in the attempt to save money. If something works I'll post it here.

As much as I cared for this figure and enjoyed it (despite never removing it) I just didn't see him having a long term place in my collection. I enjoyed Eckhart's performance but it just wasn't for me.

Add into that he was merely in my closet not being enjoyed is criminal. Just sold him on eBay, so he'll fund both Rescue Cap and AVN Cap... or perhaps Monger.

Seeing all your photos makes me second guess myself though.

As much as I cared for this figure and enjoyed it (despite never removing it) I just didn't see him having a long term place in my collection. I enjoyed Eckhart's performance but it just wasn't for me.

Add into that he was merely in my closet not being enjoyed is criminal. Just sold him on eBay, so he'll fund both Rescue Cap and AVN Cap... or perhaps Monger.

Seeing all your photos makes me second guess myself though.

He was a great character and definitely critical based on the plot for the Dark Knight and the Dark Knight Rises but I can see your point in selling. It's not a crucial piece for a collection unless you are collecting the Dark Knight line or something. I already had the Tumbler and DX12 but said screw it, and now I have to complete the Nolanverse lol I want to do the Avenger line but Hot Toys is just releasing everything to fast and I had to make a choice.

I got nearly $450 for Two Face, so I can get both AVN Cap and Rescue Cap with that... or Monger. Choices...

Nice! You can't go wrong with whatever you choose. I even thought about getting Avengers Cap. The figure looks amazing and the accessories are awesome. The reviews on him are all good so far. And Monger is... well, Monger lol Huge and a piece that Iron Man fans have been waiting for. Good reviews on him so far too.

Back