Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never I've seen them listed for over 300 but never sold. or prob sold far lower with best offer

New unopened ones are going for just over £200.

The rest seem to be ranging from £100-175 and that in the middle of full on batman hype which will die down

Anyone who pays over the price of a new figure today is just nuts.

Seen the one you grabbed imho bang on the money at the lower end.

This figure just not got the quality to demand the sums

Mind you am after one myself :D

I'm not nuts I just wanted two-face. And I'm new to the hobby, so he's new to me. and expensive

Never I've seen them listed for over 300 but never sold. or prob sold far lower with best offer

New unopened ones are going for just over £200.

The rest seem to be ranging from £100-175 and that in the middle of full on batman hype which will die down

Anyone who pays over the price of a new figure today is just nuts.

Seen the one you grabbed imho bang on the money at the lower end.

This figure just not got the quality to demand the sums

Mind you am after one myself :D

I sold mine for $306. :D

I found the figure is sold for $330 and I grabbed it, of course. Wait 2 weeks and then the seller refund me in full and listed again for a whopping $650. I just cant believe this is real :)).

I bought mine 2 years ago for £80.00 at that time, it was dead in the water, but as I had mms 71 I wanted it as a companion, I have been watching one on eBay that just went for £143.00 Yet on the freaks board people have been saying that they have been up for $600 plus, I sold mine on eBay last week for£165.00 and was very happy , maybe hot toys won't revisit this one, but I still dont understand why the uk secondary market is
Less than the UK one when we seem to get the shaft , on the new prices
Lisa

I bought mine 2 years ago for £80.00 at that time, it was dead in the water, but as I had mms 71 I wanted it as a companion, I have been watching one on eBay that just went for £143.00 Yet on the freaks board people have been saying that they have been up for $600 plus, I sold mine on eBay last week for£165.00 and was very happy , maybe hot toys won't revisit this one, but I still dont understand why the uk secondary market is
Less than the UK one when we seem to get the shaft , on the new prices
Lisa

I found this too. I recently sold my bank robber joker for a hundred and something pound, when a lot of people were saying it goes for hundreds of dollars. I think maybe people are listing bank robber joker and two face for huge amounts but they're not necessarily Ellington at that price. I could be wrong though. Perhaps they're just going for more in the us.

I found this too. I recently sold my bank robber joker for a hundred and something pound, when a lot of people were saying it goes for hundreds of dollars. I think maybe people are listing bank robber joker and two face for huge amounts but they're not necessarily Ellington at that price. I could be wrong though. Perhaps they're just going for more in the us.

Maybe it's just a bigger market over there, I sold my tony stark mech test on eBay for £201.50 and I'm sure it's sells for a lot more over the pond

Wow, yeah I'm not into the iron man line but I gather the mech test stark is quite in demand and seems to go for high amounts. But yeah,n perhaps certain figures go for more over there. Although a while back I sold both dx01 and dx02 and got a decent amount for them. So who knows. I imagine hot toys are probably less well known over our way though.

Should have one of these in my hands this week :)
What colour suit should I get to display the harvey dent head?

Here is my HT Dent/Two Face. Got him about 1 1/2 years ago. My Dent is on a ZY Toys suit. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130770090717?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

DSCF3055.jpg
DSCF3056.jpg

Now I really really want this figure. But who know HT might be produce it in the future, like they did with the predator line.

Now I really really want this figure. But who know HT might be produce it in the future, like they did with the predator line.

I truly hope they do. I want a Two-Face in my collection, but he would really be the odd one out compared to all the newer releases. If someone had some pics of him next to Gordon and/or the DX12, it might convince me to pick one of these up.

starting to really love this figure more and more each day, its simple brilliance, actually getting the swat gordon in a week or 2 so ill post a pic then.

I've been enjoying this and scarecrow a lot lately. I think it's because my collection has become pretty complete and they look great beside batman

Back