Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than $70 for mine. Not MIB though. However, I think it's worth more than the stock figure. It's painted by the one and only Elvis1976. :)

I have been consistently tracking HT two-face figures for the lost two months and they almost always sell an ebay for around $200 which is def. a good bit higher than what I'm pretty sure most of us payed.

Will post some new ones tonight...
:rock

I have been consistently tracking HT two-face figures for the lost two months and they almost always sell an ebay for around $200 which is def. a good bit higher than what I'm pretty sure most of us payed.

I haven't checked for a while either but when I got mine around last October you could get one for a little over $100. I saw a couple loose ones with all the accessories sell for $50. I thought I heard a month or two ago in another thread that it was seen to be raising in price. I dunno...

:rock

I haven't checked for a while either but when I got mine around last October you could get one for a little over $100. I saw a couple loose ones with all the accessories sell for $50. I thought I heard a month or two ago in another thread that it was seen to be raising in price. I dunno...

I bought mine way back when they were preordering it. I don't think the figure got the respect it deserved....but I guess when you factor in the cost, he was the easy one to skip out on when compare to joker and batman. I just wish I could find his accessories. Drives me nuts I'm missing his little itty bitty accessories!

I wonder if HT Two face is wroth the $200 I paid for him.. will get him soon,. any takers?

IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

I bought mine way back when they were preordering it. I don't think the figure got the respect it deserved....but I guess when you factor in the cost, he was the easy one to skip out on when compare to joker and batman. I just wish I could find his accessories. Drives me nuts I'm missing his little itty bitty accessories!

It did from a selective few but over all no. I think it's a stellar figure.

:rock And you bought that bad boy for under $70?! Man, that is a deal. Looks great. It looks like he did a cutom jacket too. Nice pose and I like how the sleeves of the shirt extend out of the jacket arms. Not an easy feat with the HT jacket.

The whole suit was an edition of Seb's. Pretty sure it's a TTL suit. The sleeves are very short on then because TTL's have much shorter forearms than True Types.

It's actually a challenge to make the jacket sleeves seem long enough. The forearms have been dremmled way down, but I still gotta tug on the sleeves to look right.

The only draw-back to the suit is that the waistline is waaaaay to high. I'll never understand why TTL does that with their suits. I have the tie positioned to hide just how high the waist is. :slap

That said, I love the overall presentation. Seb did a great job on the repaint, and yes, he painted the jacket to match, and weathered the shirt as well.

Yep, paint and jacket look great. Now that you pointed out the pnts waistline I can see what your talking about. You can't really notice unless it's pointed out though.

Sorry for the repost, but I realized that I was gonna start using a watermark.

IMG_6334-1.jpg

IMG_6347-1.jpg

IMG_6348-1.jpg

IMG_6352-1.jpg

IMG_6353-1.jpg

IMG_6325-1.jpg

This is a funny figure. I've been going back through this thread and checking out the pics and in some pics he looks awesome, in others he looks absolutely horrible and cheap. And I saw batfreak praising this figure and the whole TDK line! I thought he hated the Nolan movies! I'm sorry to throw it out there but Im stunned.:lol

:lol:lol

I should but I will not.

You should check it out. It's in the 3 or 4th page. I have 40 post per page so min might be different. It's a long post too. I mean he really goes on! Weird.

Just read it. Page 12 for those with a 10 post page.

In his defense he did say: "i really hope one day they make figures/vehicles etc for the tim burton films, i am looking foward to that immensly! keaton batman all the way!!"

So at least he's been consistent with his preference for Burton's Batman. And although he's very vocal about disliking Nolan's Batman, I don't remember him ever saying he hates the TDK line of figures. I could be wrong though, I've been ignoring him for a while. :)

He did say something about Burton though, you are right. I just thought it was funny how he really dug this figure and in another thread he bashed the character. Said he was forgotten before anyone knew it and that Tommy Lee Jones was awesome or something......

Back