Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maul, but if Batman V1 was the first, doesn't that mean that BR joker would be like the second or such? And regarding the other question, is the narrow body the same height as the standard one?

No, originally the narrow shoulders was made only for Batman, with no intent to use it on other figures. Fans spoke up more and more after seeing photos of the improvement for the Batman figure about how we'd like to see it used for other figures and how the standard TT is too wide. It was months before we saw anything about it, there was hint that DX Joker uses it, probably a safe bet, and they're selling nude narrow TT's. So far, Batman's the only in hand figure with the narrow TT in use that I'm aware of, with Michael Jackson being on the slim body. I don't know about James Dean.

BR Joker and Two-Face both used standard TT bodies. The clothes of BR will fit on the narrow body, but how they'll look is hard to say, Two-Face we've seen a swap and it looks better, but I always felt that figure looked too broad shouldered, with the size of Joker's head after hair and all, I think the BR looks just fine on the standard.

Well, looks like I'm finally gonna buy Dent/Two-Face, lol. Thing is I'm trying to find a nice blue/navy suit, shirt and tie to kitbash the Dent head since I'll display the Two-Face head. I think it's Buttmunch who has that same Dent blue suit look in his avatar, so does anyone know where to find a decent quality suit,shirt and tie like that?

Well, looks like I'm finally gonna buy Dent/Two-Face, lol. Thing is I'm trying to find a nice blue/navy suit, shirt and tie to kitbash the Dent head since I'll display the Two-Face head. I think it's Buttmunch who has that same Dent blue suit look in his avatar, so does anyone know where to find a decent quality suit,shirt and tie like that?

Nope, but I'd like to know that too.

So I think it's this one:

01a2xw4.jpg

That figure totally looks like William Fichtner to me. I even found a pic of him wearing the same suit. :lol

0000034971_20061021043533.jpg

I got a HUGE PROBLEM! The left hand broke off at the peg. I managed to get the tip out of the hand to glue it back but it fell on the floor and it's gone. Any ideas how to fix Two-Face?

Yeah, that's a bunch of bull ^^^^. Hot Toys should either give each hand it's OWN peg or make them available on their own. The HT Original Suit Batman is notorious for his pegs. The value of them shouldn't be more than a dollar in my opinion, it's crazy.

That's the only thing I don't like about Hot Toys. They have these great articulated bodies (the best of the 1/6th lines) but they're so damn cheap (cheaply made), expensive (value) and hard to obtain by by themselves.

Great photos, Maulfan, they really show off how awesome this figure is right out of the bo...what a second, mine doesn't look anything like that! :lol

Your extra work on the head is fantastic.

bumping MF's photos to this page!

Last edited:
I see Maul's is suffering the same collar/tie problem mine originally had. I can't remember if I posted this... It really bugged me though that I had to fix it a month back.

watermark.php

i wonder if they'll ever release an mms dx twoface in patient atttire with a full hospital bed as an extra accessory.

i wonder if they'll ever release an mms dx twoface in patient atttire with a full hospital bed as an extra accessory.
Haha :D Or even better, Hot Toys MMS DX The Dark Knight Hospital scene diorama - featuring DX Two-Face, hospital bed, health monitor, room display diorama & DX Nurse Joker!! :rotfl

Haha :D Or even better, Hot Toys MMS DX The Dark Knight Hospital scene diorama - featuring DX Two-Face, hospital bed, health monitor, room display diorama & DX Nurse Joker!! :rotfl

:D:D:D That's great thinking sfa!!! Especially how you could pack in the nurse joker with the two face in his hospital gown hahah ...

I really hope this little event of humour will not be taken seriously by hot toys.
But hey, i'm always up for a diorama set instead of an another remould of the joker's head and another two face with hot toys to entirely forgot about james gordon.

Hot Toys will not be revisiting Two-Face, they told one of the members here who has contacts with them that they won't be.

Two-Face, while really nice, hasn't been a huge success like Batman and Joker for them, they won't waste time, there's no new, huge selling ground for them to break to make a second TF figure sell well. Sucks, I'd love a more accurrate production figure and the PERS tech in the burnt head, but it just won't happen.

Back