Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this figure. This and the original costume are my two favorites from this series (at least until I get my hands on the DX figs in person - then things may change).

Now that these are going for pretty low prices on eBay, I picked one up last week. He is great!

DSCN1366.jpg

Cool shot. I've also played with the idea of buying one figure, but still, when I see some pics, he doesn't impress me that much to pay more than 100$ overall. Maybe I would think different, when I would have him in hand. :D

I just got the head and the coat :D , 'cause i'm making him from pieces. So, without further ado, i give you :monkey3

73675507.jpg

84836521.jpg

16064842.jpg

And a group shot (with a psycho :p)

74538161.jpg

Last edited:
I've decided to build a Dent rather than swap out pieces, I've already got a spare shirt, ordered the tie and shoes, just want to find the pants, the ones he comes with are real nice and of course match the sport coat so I'd like to find them.

I'm still awaiting my blue tux in the mail for my custom Dent I'm making with the Dent head and that will put me at 7 TDK figures. :D

You found a blue suit!! Damn, please share the info, I've been looking for a blue suit for him for awhile and can't find anything decent!!!

the link wont work:confused::confused: just type in the search bar on ebay 1/6 blue suit and it's right there on the first page. There should be a couple of them. It's a full suit and only $12.99.

Hope that helps :duff

Last edited:
the link wont work:confused::confused: just type in the search bar on ebay 1/6 blue suit and it's right there on the first page. There should be a couple of them. It's a full suit and only $12.99.

Hope that helps :duff

Hmm =/

I saw it and judging by the picture doesn't look like too good a quality looks cheap actually, but then maybe it's just the picture. When you get the suit and have dressed your Harvey figure could you post some pics to see the quality of the suit??? If you can make it look good on him I might buy it just dunno just more helpful if someone already has it on their figure first.

I have ordered a black suit that was about that price and while it fits surprisingly nice, it's not comparable to Hot Toys quality. The shirt is garbage and the collar is ridiculously huge! The black one also has weird stripes on it that weren't in the picture on eBay so this may end up with the same. Here's how the pants, jacket, and shoes look on a BBI body. That's a Hot Toys shirt.

IMG_2250.jpg

I myself would love a Dent one day, but he's just not a priority at the moment. Michael Westen and Scarecrow come first. Maybe even a Gordon.

Just signed up today, thought I'd share my custom Harvey (Funeral edition)...

funeralharv.jpg

notexactlyhd.jpg

I'm pretty new to 1/6 scale collecting and this and my Bruce are my first attempts at a kit bash custom.

ACI pants and shirt/tie
DID Obama Suit Jacket
Dragon body

I really am torn about wether to get Two Face or not - I found him in Forbidden Planet for £140 and he's on their website for £99.99 but they never seem to have stock - Play.com keep putting back the release date

I'm a massive fan of two face but I really didn't like Eckhart despite most people giving him a lot of praise

Hmm..he would be more of a sub figure for me really - posed with with Bats and Jokes for a *complete the line up* look

his jacket really dosent seem to fit him and the gun hand dosent hold the gun very well ..and the seam on his thumb grr lol

what should I do??

I have a question for those who own both Two Face and BR Joker: are the trousers about the same (regarding colour and such)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really am torn about wether to get Two Face or not - I found him in Forbidden Planet for £140 and he's on their website for £99.99 but they never seem to have stock - Play.com keep putting back the release date

I'm a massive fan of two face but I really didn't like Eckhart despite most people giving him a lot of praise

Hmm..he would be more of a sub figure for me really - posed with with Bats and Jokes for a *complete the line up* look

his jacket really dosent seem to fit him and the gun hand dosent hold the gun very well ..and the seam on his thumb grr lol

what should I do??

I think you should just go for it and get him. If your anything like me you could end up being torn over getting him for ages and ages then eventually down the line regret not getting him when it's too late - I've done that with many things! lol
With Two-Face I find that not many photos do him justice really, he is so much better in hand IMO. With a little attention the jacket can hang well and look great. The thumb seam really isn't that noticeable either once you have the hand in a good coin holding position. Plus it's just a fantastic sculpt that looks great from any angle :D and he definitely looks great displayed with Joker and Batman.
As for the price, he's going very cheap on ebay right now so I'd definitely look there and see what prices are available from trusted sellers. I got mine from ebay for £100 including shipping and that was months ago so I imagine he must be cheaper by now. I wouldn't trust Forbidden Planet - a few users on here warned me off them and with good reason, my card was compromised using their site :(
But anyway - I would say Two-Face is definitely a figure worth getting :)
tttt.jpg

t.jpg

ttt.jpg

ttttt.jpg

tttttt.jpg

tt.jpg

Back