Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's NIB so everything is included. Shipped today so I should have him by Wednesday.

Cool, wow your lucky to get a new in box fig. This came out over 5 years ago.

My before and after Harvey:

Before
DSCF3003_zps6a0a6d56.jpg

After
DSCF3011_zpsdf64c2e1.jpg

Mine arrived today. Clearly not new as the seal had been tampered with and the leg was broken. Going to just get a refund most likely. Not even sure everything else was in there. :slap

Mine arrived today. Clearly not new as the seal had been tampered with and the leg was broken. Going to just get a refund most likely. Not even sure everything else was in there. :slap

And after closer inspection no coins or Dent button. Seller is trying to claim everything was perfect when he sent it and that I opened it and broke it. Refusing refund. What a joke. Ebay can be the worst sometimes. Of course I will get my money back thanks to the money back guarantee.

And after closer inspection no coins or Dent button. Seller is trying to claim everything was perfect when he sent it and that I opened it and broke it. Refusing refund. What a joke. Ebay can be the worst sometimes. Of course I will get my money back thanks to the money back guarantee.
Sorry for your situation.
Double check everything. I had some details sticked on the other side of the insert plastic once. Legs are really bad on old HT figures, so it could happen.
Yet, it seems there is a problem with a seller. Some guys are real jerks. Hope you will settle it safe.

Sorry for your situation.
Double check everything. I had some details sticked on the other side of the insert plastic once. Legs are really bad on old HT figures, so it could happen.
Yet, it seems there is a problem with a seller. Some guys are real jerks. Hope you will settle it safe.

I had considered just asking for a partial refund to fund a new TT body. I knew there was a good chance that legs could be broken. But after looking in the box again I realized the little plastic bag that contains the coin had been opened and it was missing along with the Dent button. They weren't loose in the box so that was it for me. The guy was defensive and accusing me and I'm pretty sure in transit the coin didn't jump out of the box. As is this is a figure I would pay maybe retail for. It's useless with a broken body and no coin/Dent button. It's just annoying that the guy is being a turd about it.

I had considered just asking for a partial refund to fund a new TT body. I knew there was a good chance that legs could be broken. But after looking in the box again I realized the little plastic bag that contains the coin had been opened and it was missing along with the Dent button. They weren't loose in the box so that was it for me. The guy was defensive and accusing me and I'm pretty sure in transit the coin didn't jump out of the box. As is this is a figure I would pay maybe retail for. It's useless with a broken body and no coin/Dent button. It's just annoying that the guy is being a turd about it.
Yeah seems like the legs are fragile in older HT releases. I had sent a BR Joker, v1, and secured exactly how it came when I first bought it inside its box. And then I also padded the outside of the art box pretty well within another shipping box.The figure was in perfect condition. But still, when it arrived to the buyers house, the LEG was broken. So this is something to worry about when Buying or selling old HT figures.

Yeah seems like the legs are fragile in older HT releases. I had sent a BR Joker, v1, and secured exactly how it came when I first bought it inside its box. And then I also padded the outside of the art box pretty well within another shipping box.The figure was in perfect condition. But still, when it arrived to the buyers house, the LEG was broken. So this is something to worry about when Buying or selling old HT figures.

They definitely used crap bodies on some of the older figures. And I don't doubt that it could have broken in transit. Biggest issues were accusing me of breaking it and the fact that this was clearly a figure that had been opened with accessories taken out and missing. He then sent me a message basically saying it was my fault for trusting his listing as new. This is unreal. At least he's incriminating himself nicely so my refund should be pretty easy.

That sucks man, what a loser trying to sell you a used figure and saying its new, I thought there was something strange about someone selling a 5-6 year old fig as new.

I have sold a few of my figs on ebay with no problems, I always keep my figures in as good a condition as possible and am very careful not to lose any of the accessories. You could lose one of Dents coins in a heartbeat, I actually did lose one of his coins, when I was displaying him in my living room, searched everywhere for the tiny little thing, in the end I gave up, then a couple of months latter I saw the little bugger in the middle of the floor kind of winking at me, boy was I happy to find it.

That sucks man, what a loser trying to sell you a used figure and saying its new, I thought there was something strange about someone selling a 5-6 year old fig as new.

I have sold a few of my figs on ebay with no problems, I always keep my figures in as good a condition as possible and am very careful not to lose any of the accessories. You could lose one of Dents coins in a heartbeat, I actually did lose one of his coins, when I was displaying him in my living room, searched everywhere for the tiny little thing, in the end I gave up, then a couple of months latter I saw the little bugger in the middle of the floor kind of winking at me, boy was I happy to find it.

Yea this is a rare occurrence for me when it comes to figures. I mean stuff happens. I sold a FA Cap figure a few years ago where the buyer claimed the shield came with a broken strap. I can swear it wasn't broken and when I packed and shipped it and I was a bit suspicious but I worked with the buyer and even provided a partial refund. (They didn't want a full refund which I would have provided) One guy had a meltdown over missing hand pegs. Again we came to an easy resolution. But this guy has taken it to a new low level. And he's got 149 feedbacks, all positive. So it just goes to show you never know. I've been on eBay for 16 years, been involved in hundreds of transactions and seen a little of everything so I shouldn't be surprised. I guess I'm more disappointed than anything. Now I'm starting to sound like a dad. Lol.

It's always my fear when it comes to selling. You never know when people will try to rob you back of a few bucks with lies. It's probably happened to me before but I'm just too naive, or rather eBay just doesn't side with the sellers.... :monkey4

I try to buy only what I want and if I sell it later down the road, I sell it, but I try to avoid buying for the sake of reselling immediately.

I only resort to eBay when I can't sell a figure on here for over a month. I recently sold my custom TLOU Joel on eBay after no response here. I photographed everything as I packaged it and even the boxing of the figure. Mailed it priority with insurance to cover the cost of the figure.

I got freaked out at first when the buyer told me the Post Office told him they "lost it." I ended up calling the PO in Seattle and hassled the girl there long enough until she found it. Someone misplaced the box. Needless to say, the buyer was great and loved the extra packing I did.

Always CYA on eBay. Photo everything, insure everything. It may cost more up front for you, but it will save you more in the long run if things go south.

I just finished my custom Harvey Dent figure using a Truetype Regular body TTM21. (Don't use the slim version TTM22 as it won't look right). This is just a quick pic I took with my iPhone.

"I believe in Harvey Dent!"
image.jpg

^^ Yeah, same with me. I took the look he had at Bruce's party for him, where he had more of a light blue shirt, same tie (I used Coulson's tie, I have to take a better quality picture next time but the tie is actually patterned to look like that one above in your pic). We have the same suit I think, navy blue, because mine came with a white shirt and that same silver tie (and an extra one I think), forgot the brand of it though.

Back