Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I'm relative new to this hobby and managed to get a Harvey Dent figure for my Batman collection from a very kind person. The only this that the figure is missing is the "clean" jacket (and the removable insert - see attached picture I found on the internet). Is there any of you out there that don't use the clean jacket to display the figure and would be willing to sell it to me? Thank you in advance for your reply.

View attachment 170917

P.S. Mods, please except my apologies if posting in this thread and asking for the "clean" jacket is not appropriate in this thread.

Hi guys, I'm relative new to this hobby and managed to get a Harvey Dent figure for my Batman collection from a very kind person. The only this that the figure is missing is the "clean" jacket (and the removable insert - see attached picture I found on the internet). Is there any of you out there that don't use the clean jacket to display the figure and would be willing to sell it to me? Thank you in advance for your reply.

View attachment 170917

P.S. Mods, please except my apologies if posting in this thread and asking for the "clean" jacket is not appropriate in this thread.

Look for this set if no luck finding one boss. Not my auction BTW.

Hot Figure 1 6 Acplay Gotham City Double Faced Prosecutor Harvey Dent

Will be tough finding coat alone on such a pricey figure. I bought the other suit so I could have Harvey also displayed.

Still hope on some generous person who doesn't value (and use) the 'clean' jacket that much. I only want to display this figure as Harvey Dent for now (at this moment Two Face could be too frightening for my 2 year old son) so I need this jacket.

Hi guys,

I need your help. I'm trying to build a custom Harvey Dent figure with the fantastic extra head sculpt. So I purchased this body on eBay:
$T2eC16RHJGsFFMvQYuMFBRZoiBzc)Q~~60_57.jpg
The thing is I'm having problems fitting the head on it. The provided neck adapter fits too tight and while this is not the biggest issue, the head comes too high making it look like a giraffe.

Is there any of you who could give me some tips to get the head on the proper height or recommend me a fitting body for it? Any reply would be highly appreciated.

I need your help. I'm trying to build a custom Harvey Dent figure with the fantastic extra head sculpt. So I purchased this body on eBay:
The thing is I'm having problems fitting the head on it. The provided neck adapter fits too tight and while this is not the biggest issue, the head comes too high making it look like a giraffe.

Is there any of you who could give me some tips to get the head on the proper height or recommend me a fitting body for it? Any reply would be highly appreciated.

I don't know what body you picked, but the Two-Face figure was designed for - and fits perfectly - on a Hot Toys Truetype standard body.

Pricepoint on eBay is $600. I have this figure and it still stands strong.

And even if the legs do go - the price of an extra Truetype body is negligible compared to the $600 pricetag.

don't see a 2.0 happening as long as marvel keeps cranking out the movies. Now if he wore an Iron Man outfit, there would already be 5 variations made.

don't see a 2.0 happening as long as marvel keeps cranking out the movies. Now if he wore an Iron Man outfit, there would already be 5 variations made.

Thanks for helping me justify this purchase. :lol

Seriously I've wanted him for a while. If I have to buy another TT so be it but figured this was the best deal I could get.

Back