Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I compared it, they were all the wrong way around and it was corrected at the DX11 version.

Thank you for your reply.
I was anxious that I may be the only one to have a defective product even though it's just a small item.
Appreciate your help :)

Yeah,

I am waiting for the days
but my dream never come true :impatient:

Yeah, I don't see them re-doing this figure. They have such a hard time releasing new figures and lines. It would be nice to the newer collectors that missed out on the first release but I can't see it. The shirt is not that bad, just look for a nice dark grey suit on eBay and you're good to go.

Hey guys, new to the board. I have this figure, but recently found it's right leg broken at the knee. :/ This is weird because it stays in a detolf. Anyway, I'm looking to but a replacement body, but there are so many true type variations. Does anyone know which one this used? What do I search for?

even with the years, this figure is great.

98t8.JPG

e01g.jpg

Hi guys,

as a long time lurker to this forum i thought of changing to an
active member on this great board.
I have purchased recently a HT BR Joker. Now my question is how
to change the heads cause i want to put the mask on.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to many discussions, pictures...

PS:
Please forgive my english. Im from germany :panic:

Hi guys,

as a long time lurker to this forum i thought of changing to an
active member on this great board.
I have purchased recently a HT BR Joker. Now my question is how
to change the heads cause i want to put the mask on.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to many discussions, pictures...

PS:
Please forgive my english. Im from germany :panic:

You can simply take it of the connector by pulling it and carefully pushing it to one side.
At this figure you'll most likely find the ring that fits around the neck connector and that actually belongs in the head will stay arround the connector as the glue doesn't hold it in place when pulling the head.

No need to worry though, you can glue it very easy with minimal use of superglue, just let the glue evaporate completely before you connect the head again, so you won't damage anything.

Last edited:
Here's mine (a kitbashed one though, this is the Asmus Toys set). Of course the original release has better quality, but that is too expensive for my taste and I did want to satisfy my BR Joker need. I am really happy with it, still awaiting the large bag I ordered to complete the look.

Here's mine (a kitbashed one though, this is the Asmus Toys set). Of course the original release has better quality, but that is too expensive for my taste and I did want to satisfy my BR Joker need. I am really happy with it, still awaiting the large bag I ordered to complete the look.

Looks great, yeah the Asmus BR set is a great alternative. :clap

took my wife to the mall. while she was shopping, i go into the mall comic shop. i don't normally go in there because they don't sell sideshow or bowen statues or hot toys figures. as i walk in my vision goes to a lone figure on a shelf. as i walk closer i notice it's the HT bank robber joker. it's brand new and the price tag has a whopping $400 on it. i ask the owner and he says he just put it on display a few hours earlier. he purchased a guy's comic collection which included the bank robber joker. i said great figure but the price is way more than i'd spend. then he says did you know we have a sale for labor day. take 35% off any action figure. i bugged out!!!! that was $140 Off!!! so i walked out with a new bank robber joker for $260 plus tax. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took my wife to the mall. while she was shopping, i go into the mall comic shop. i don't normally go in there because they don't sell sideshow or bowen statues or hot toys figures. as i walk in my vision goes to a lone figure on a shelf. as i walk closer i notice it's the HT bank robber joker. it's brand new and the price tag has a whopping $400 on it. i ask the owner and he says he just put it on display a few hours earlier. he purchased a guy's comic collection which included the bank robber joker. i said great figure but the price is way more than i'd spend. then he says did you know we have a sale for labor day. take 35% off any action figure. i bugged out!!!! that was $140 Off!!! so i walked out with a new bank robber joker for $260 plus tax. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! I just got one myself, not for that cheap, but for cheaper than Ebay. He should be here by Thursday!

I asked in the DX11 thread, so i'm going to ask here too. I'm told I need to be extra careful changing the heads cause the ring in the neck is prone to breaking. Hair Dryer?:panic:

I still wouldn't mind getting this figure at some point if I could find it cheap enough. Have the DX11 already but this is an iconic look from The Dark Knight too.

I still wouldn't mind getting this figure at some point if I could find it cheap enough. Have the DX11 already but this is an iconic look from The Dark Knight too.

Yeah, that's one of the main reasons why this figure still holds up.

I still love watching that Opening scene.

Nice! I just got one myself, not for that cheap, but for cheaper than Ebay. He should be here by Thursday!

I asked in the DX11 thread, so i'm going to ask here too. I'm told I need to be extra careful changing the heads cause the ring in the neck is prone to breaking. Hair Dryer?:panic:

congrats!!! i haven't heard about the ring in the neck problem. please let us know if you find any information. Thanks!!!

Love this figure, I own two HT versions and have a kitbashed Asmus BR joker on permanent display.

Its more of seperation of the ring from the sculpt. The ring comes off. Its a simple fix, just glue it back.

Back