Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bad boy finally arrived. Perfect figure, no flaws, nothings broken (yet).

htt600a.jpg

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Don't forget the ML version
and the SS exclusive t-600
and Connor V2

Waiting (impatiently) for the ML and the connor v2. Then if HT stop making more variants, I will be done. Decided against the SS exclusive T-600 endo, since there is nothing special about the different base. In fact, I have the same base on the T-600 concept version (anicom). So in a way, I have the SS exclusive T-600 endo already.

Fastastic display Turtle. Now I'm inspired to keep my T600 Rubber Mask Concept.

Glad I can change your mind John. It is a truly awesome figure. BTW, how are the custom displays coming along?

Great set up there turtle... but no Marcus?

Thanks. Have Marcus on order, just waiting for Sideshow to ship. I think Marcus is starting to ship now in the U.S. I didn't want to pay the overseas price to get it earlier since shipping is costly.

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Glad I can change your mind John. It is a truly awesome figure. BTW, how are the custom displays coming along?

I'm done with the glass display case. We just finalized the pedestal design. I will start building the pedestal next week. In the process of getting CM T850. Can't wait. :D

Last edited:
finally got my 600 displayed. so far the piston on the back of the right arm has fallen off. glued it, hope thats all thats wrong.

Hey guys. Got my T-600 today finally! Everything perfect except the bloody wrist peg snapped but the gun holds it in place fine so I don't mind that. However the eyes are not working, which is more of an issue! I havent replaced the batteries yet but I was just wondering has anyone else had any issues like this? Is it likely to be the batteries or something more sinister? Oh I remembered to remove the slip of plastic between them so its not that...

EDIT - Its ok got new batteries its fine now!

Last edited:
you have 2!!! t-800s.... envy envy ENVY

Thanks. I love me my Endos. I got them really before the whole hype from the Salvation movie kicked in. They used to littered all over ebay for regular cost and less. I really regret not picking up a Battle Damaged. Maybe I can trade a regular one for a Battle Damaged one if anyone is willing. But I doubt it.:D

Just got the last HT T-600 Endo from the WB Shop for $122.49 shipped! They had 25% off sale with free shipping, and then I found another $5 code for it :)

I got a laing signature version t-600. Problem is it came missing his left index finger. I contacted hot toys via email. I was curious if anyone could tell me my odds of getting the hand replaced.

Back