Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like my T-600 endo. Joints are all good. For those who owned T-600, what justification do you have for getting Martin Laing Signature Edition?

I simply want that base to be displayed as part of the factory like in the movie where John and Kyle land on it.

Also, I didn't get one of the AniCom Concept versions, so this one has the more interesting back pack thingy.

When I get my Rubber mask version, it will use this back pack and both mini guns without any of the clothes.

The clothes and mask I will be putting on one of my 700s to make a true 600. Hope it works out alright.

The empty handed endo will be chopped at the hips to crawl after John Connor.

Only complaint is that it's almost impossible to turn on the eyes once the backpack is on him. Terrible switch placement, what were they thinking?

PICT1982.jpg

PICT1988.jpg

Only complaint is that it's almost impossible to turn on the eyes once the backpack is on him. Terrible switch placement, what were they thinking?

PICT1982.jpg

PICT1988.jpg

Yeah, I mention that in my review, a flat palette knife (or butter knife) can be slid in between to activate it... but it is something of an oversight!

Yeah, I mention that in my review, a flat palette knife (or butter knife) can be slid in between to activate it... but it is something of an oversight!

Yea I been doing that. It's still a pain in the behind though. I remember that someone came up with a solution for that. Forgot what it was.

I simply want that base to be displayed as part of the factory like in the movie where John and Kyle land on it.

Also, I didn't get one of the AniCom Concept versions, so this one has the more interesting back pack thingy.

When I get my Rubber mask version, it will use this back pack and both mini guns without any of the clothes.

The clothes and mask I will be putting on one of my 700s to make a true 600. Hope it works out alright.

The empty handed endo will be chopped at the hips to crawl after John Connor.

Love all your ideas as always Surfer and can't wait for the pics...but that last idea is my favorite one. :D

Nice.... and Obadiah looks cool, and is that the Silk Spectres foot I see in the B/G pic?

A simple fix for the switch problem is to put one of those small sticky rubber pad's (around 6mm or so thick) like you use on the bottom of ornaments etc to prevent scratching or slipping on the furniture . Stick it just below the bottom backpack cross bar (see image).

t600bpp.jpg

Then all you have to do is to press the backpack and the eyes go on and off, works like a charm.

Sentry1:D

Exclusive:
a1003.jpg

He's a big one.
Doesn't even fit in the photo-tent right.
a1014.jpg

a1026.jpg

a1029.jpg

a1045.jpg

a1048.jpg

And so....SkyNet begins to rise...
a1043.jpg

a1039.jpg

Is that a T-W? :eek:
a1050.jpg

Can anybody with the Exclusive rubber mask please put it on a 700 and take a picture? I'm thinking of doing a custom with that mask, and I want to know how it might fit and look.

Its kind of disappointing how the mask makes him seem like he is smiling.:(

Last edited:
Back