Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew just took a bunch of pics of my preds and the 700 here. Time to post some pictures!!!

T700left1.jpg

Awesome pose!

I got my T-700 today. I wish there was something more with the figure but it looks great. I'm not too keen on the styrofoam packaging though. You can damage it easily. Now I need to get him a gun.

Those guy looks Average....Next Franchise, Hot Toys, please.

On the T-700 black base, did it come with the "T-700" name tag on it? The plate that actually says T-700 not T-600.

The T-700 actually comes with a yellow base, and on both bases the name tag can be removed.

The T-600 comes with two black bases, so I simply moved the T-700 name tag from one base to the other.

The T-700 actually comes with a yellow base, and on both bases the name tag can be removed.

The T-600 comes with two black bases, so I simply moved the T-700 name tag from one base to the other.

I do have the T-700, just wondering if they had gave the black base the T-700 plate so it would match better.

Couple of pics of my T-700. I repainted around the eyes black (to make him look more badass), and painted his actual eyes red so that I could display him without having to always turn on the LED.

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

You should try putting a tiny white dot in the center of the eye, and then go over the whole red & white area again with a gloss, translucent red. That will really make it look close to glowing eyes without having them on.

Got mine yesterday. Very nice piece overall, but very fragile. To find a good pose and never touch him again is highly recommended...

You should try putting a tiny white dot in the center of the eye, and then go over the whole red & white area again with a gloss, translucent red. That will really make it look close to glowing eyes without having them on.

Thanks man. I'll definitely try this.

But, it's a white dot!!! The infamous white dot!! Nooooooooooooo!!

The white dot in this case is going to look like the light source of the eye instead of that crappy refelcted light thing that Sideshow does. It'll work. Trust me. You just have to make damn sure it's centered and has the clear red coat over it.

Back