Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read it in the Toyworld forum.Anyway I think December is the release date for the Rubber skin version... but not sure about that
December is when the Martin Laing signature edition will be released through DC Direct.

Sideshow usually gets them a month later than Honk Kong. Usually I get a pretty good deal off of eBay for in hand Hot Toys and cancel my Sideshow orders before Sideshow even gives the 20 day L.A. warehouse notice.

From ABC Express yesterday:-

Hi,
We have received the update from HOT TOYS. They are going to release the 2nd lot of Terminator Endoskeleton T-600 in the coming early August.
The first lot of Terminator Endoskeleton T-600 are only for HOT TOYS's VIP members.Although the time needed is a bit longer, our price for you is lower. We are their official online seller and we will get their 2nd lot onwards. After they arrive we will pack well and send them out one by one according to orders.
Best wishes,
abcexpress

From ABC Express yesterday:-

Hi,
We have received the update from HOT TOYS. They are going to release the 2nd lot of Terminator Endoskeleton T-600 in the coming early August.
The first lot of Terminator Endoskeleton T-600 are only for HOT TOYS's VIP members.Although the time needed is a bit longer, our price for you is lower. We are their official online seller and we will get their 2nd lot onwards. After they arrive we will pack well and send them out one by one according to orders.
Best wishes,
abcexpress

I received the same e-mail when Batman and Joker were released in HongKong...And had to wait a 5 or 6 weeks .:duh
I.m pretty sure that ABC express are not the Hottoys official online sellers because they are ALWAYS the last on Ebay receiving stock...:rolleyes: (They always get the second wave and never the first wave)
Yo can check E-bay in the coming weeks and you will see that there are many HongKong sellers with T600 in stock:rolleyes:
ABC express offers a good service,are very reliable and profesionals..I know because I used to preordered my Figures with them..But like I said before I received them a month or more later :sick..But now I never preorder items from them.

I've given in and ordered the t-700 off e-bay. The t-600 production piece doesn't look so good to me.. The design and paint seems drab in those pictures. Especially the legs and feet, rather featureless. Not sure if I'll keep my pre-order for the t-600.:monkey1

EDIT - Holy crapola! I just saw some of the other pictures at Toy-World, and guess I was wrong.the leg articulation is quite an achievement with all those pistons and a ball socket.

Was told that my T-600 will ship within a few days from the Toyhunters friend in HK.
Woot! Maybe I should have ordered 2. :eek:

got my t-700 for $181 including shipping.. Figure only cost $127 but the damn shipping came to $54. ah well, the price of getting the figure within the next 3 - 5 days. I'm exited, this is my first new figure in almost 9 months..since i sold my whole damn collection.
God damn it, im back on plastic crack:lol

Sorry dude..:monkey4 (I feel pretty bad now :sick)

I told you for self experience..They are very reliable and profesionals but..very slow receiving stock.

Don't feel bad, :peace I'm thankful for the forewarning. It’s the only thing I have on preorder with them anyway so I’ll just have to be extra patient. :(

t700factory01agen.jpg

t700factory02agen.jpg

Skynet Factory
t700factory03agen.jpg

In the middle is the new Terminator :lol
t700factory04agen.jpg

Back