Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone order the T-600 Sideshow Exclusive? Does anyone know if it comes with 2 bases or just the exclusive base? I think i like the original base instead of the exclusive version.

It comes with both. If you look in the gallery, the picture with the exclusive base is up in the corner, and the figure is standing on the regular base.

20fp46b.jpg

After seeing the T-600 and 700 I almost completely forgot about the factory diorama :lol Looks okay, but I'd rather put $$$ into a full figure.

Is it just me or does anyone feel that the T-600 body looks a little out of proportion? Does its torso seems a little too long compare to the rest of this body?

Is it just me or does anyone feel that the T-600 body looks a little out of proportion? Does its torso seems a little too long compare to the rest of this body?

Maybe a little but heck its Skynets first try at making a Terminator.. they can't be expected to get it 100% right the first time. :D

Does the exclusive contain both bases or just the one?

Just wanted to confirm that the Exclusive T-600 will indeed come with both bases. I've seen the question pop up a few times in this thread and wanted to give everyone a definite answer about it. :D

Just wanted to confirm that the Exclusive T-600 will indeed come with both bases. I've seen the question pop up a few times in this thread and wanted to give everyone a definite answer about it. :D

Makes more sense but still not a particularly enticing addition.

The texture looks pretty noticeable in the "official" photos on HT's website, but in one of the other pics taken at some kind of toy fair it just looked like a weathered, more "realistic" T-800.

I know what the difference between the toys is - its the difference between the 700 and 800 in the film that I'm interested in. Surely its not just 'a more rough texture' on the 700 metal?

I think there should be more a difference in the exoskeleton.

I'm assuming that the T-800 models had the flesh on the outside as the T-700 series did not?

But surely it would be easier to graft human muscle&flesh onto a texturised metal surface than a perfectly smooth chrome one ala the T-800...I don't get it. The whole idea is a tad stupid anyway - where does the blood come from to keep the flesh alive? How is it pumped?

It's curious, since it seems Marcus may be a variety of T-700. Personally, I'm waiting to see how large a role the T-700 has in the movie before grabbing the figure. Now with the CG Arnold approved by the governator himself, and news of him loving what he saw of Salvation the other night, odds strongly favor the T-800 soon enough. Hopefully the T-700 will kick as much ass as it seems the T-600 is going to. :rock

It's curious, since it seems Marcus may be a variety of T-700. Personally, I'm waiting to see how large a role the T-700 has in the movie before grabbing the figure. Now with the CG Arnold approved by the governator himself, and news of him loving what he saw of Salvation the other night, odds strongly favor the T-800 soon enough. Hopefully the T-700 will kick as much ass as it seems the T-600 is going to. :rock

I'm so excited for the franchise...just when people had it written off it seems it's back and strong as ever.

undici posted this over at mediworld. Not sure if it has been posted yet...
Is the last one the T800? If so then the T700 should be a lot bigger then the T800.

ENDOS.jpg

Back