Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as technology advances everything gets smaller. It took a lot of resources to build those HUGE machines and they may not have worked that well so time to make them smaller and better.

Indeed, a Harvester would take a looong time to make and I think there is only one of those. And whose to say we have seen evrything there was in the future of Reese. And those HK's are much more advanced then those motorcycle things to me.

i'm glad i started this argument.:lol

but that "future isnt what my mother warned me about" line is the biggest load of cop out crap. just trying to cover their own asses and make an excuse to up the ante on eye-candy. personally i'd rather see a whole movie full of the original HK tanks and fliers than that motorcycle thingy. but we'll see how it works out i guess.

I guess I always just figured that with so much time-travel, and so many events being altered or changed, the future wouldn't look exactly like it did. things would obviously change.

I can settle with a daylight ridden, less dark version of the end of the world for this movie.

but i agree that at least the next one has to give us some of the stuff we have been waiting for. the tanks, the crazy battles in the dark with lasers and crap! I WANT IT NOW!

But hey.. that new trailer was more enjoyable to me than most of T3.. so i'm just taking whatever i can get!

Still on the fence on these 2 figures. They are awesome indeed but there are other things to look for my collection

Come on JKNO, you know not all of us have the 800. So I would say its a must to do an evolution setup since you have the most important figure.

that "future isnt what my mother warned me about" line is the biggest load of cop out crap. just trying to cover their own asses
The thing that pisses me off is that we fans spent that last 25 yrs imagining the future would look and feel exactly how Reese and Sarah described and how Cameron (and even Mostow) showed in the battle scenes. But now the writers of TS have pissed all over that and re-written it therby making everything we believed in and loved FOR 25 YRS redundant.

It's just as stupid and pointless as TSCC being made after T3 and being an "alternate timeline".

If this isnt the future his mother warned him about then why not take even further liberties and make a completley different film? You could make Slumdog Millionaire and throw John Conner in there and you could still say, "this isn't the future my mother warned me about".

Last edited:
wow, some of you guys really need to go out and get laid or something.
Hey, everyone needs to get laid - it's the only thing in life that matters. Sex rules and makes the world go round, not money. Everyone wants to be rich and have money yes, but whats the first thing people buy? HOOKERS or clothes, a big house or car and beauty treatments to get some ass. If two men are having a serious fight and a sexy naked woman suddenly appears then she becomes the centre of attention, not the fight - Man's primal instinct is to mate, nothing more. So yes, we all need to get laid...of course some more than others.

Just a theory of mine. :)

Last edited:
There any reason why bbts has the t700 & t600( understandable) at $170 each?? I've been purchasing from them for years and they've always been a bit pricey, but this is ridiculous:mad:. I just got my order in for both with a razorsedgecollectibles.com for $109 and $160:banana.. hope they deliver. Have any of you dealt with this store?

EDIT - was cancelling my bbts orders and noticed they dropped the pprice of the t700 to 117 and the t600 to 157

Last edited:
I'm price shopping for a t-600. I was gonna get it from bigbadtoystore but saw that viking playground has better prices. A $20 difference between the two of them :D

anyone know of the website called razors or something? they're supposed to have good prices can anyone post a link for me? Thanks.

anyone know of the website called razors or something? they're supposed to have good prices can anyone post a link for me? Thanks.

Razor's Edge are fantastic. I ordered from them a lot and Mike, the owner, was great all the time. In fact I have a pre-order at them as we speak. ;)

Back