Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about the 800

picture.php

picture.php

This will be my T-800 on T-600 Stealth-bumming scene!

Well not quite what I'm intending but I thought I'd open with what people will probably be thinking!

From the scene in T4 where naked CGI Arnie rips a haywire T-600 in half.

T4IMG_5294Small.jpg

T4IMG_52943.jpg

T4IMG_52944.jpg

T4IMG_52942.jpg

T4IMG_52941.jpg

T4IMG_52945.jpg

T4IMG_52946.jpg

T4IMG_52948.jpg

T4IMG_52949.jpg

T4IMG_529410.jpg

Thats all I took, just the one set-up. One day I may attempt to add bullet damage and exposed endo-chrome to Arnie's chest as would have been present in that scene.

This will be my T-800 on T-600 Stealth-bumming scene!

Well not quite what I'm intending but I thought I'd open with what people will probably be thinking!

From the scene in T4 where naked CGI Arnie rips a haywire T-600 in half.

T4IMG_52944.jpg

Arnie: BuCH DiCH!!
How-I-feel-about-all-the-fake-web-crap-on-April-Fools.gif

There are some things I'm happy to let stay within the confines of the movie.

That would look like a guy getting ready to have sex with a robot to people that aren't familiar with TS.

:lol

I posted that ages ago and only now that someone else resurrects the thread with his own pic does it get any reaction!

Well yeah, its not really for everyone is it. :lol

Ok just got brand new T-600 weathered version today.
Upon inspection it looks like theres a tiny pin missing on the left arm bicep piston that attaches to the forearm.
It was hid under the bandage/tattered sleeve or whatever it is,
I was wondering was the pin left out on purpose due to it being hid under the bandage for better articulation as its quite tight or i am actually missing the tiny pin that attaches the piston rod to the forearm?

Cool pix.
I was about to get it but thought £150 is not worth it as it does not come with any accessories!
Going to save that money towards T800 re release that is bound to happen.

i changed the concept of a mask. younger brother is an explanation for the haircut.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

p.s. i'm absolutely amused how movable the chest area is. if only they made T-800 with such articulation. i bought the figure for the lulz but now i think i must get a clear skeleton to enjoy the moves.

Yea I feel like the tattered clothes actually hides the amazing details of the endoskeleton on the 600 sometimes but really adds the nitty gritty feel of a battle hardened killing machine. Maybe that's why at one time I had every version of the T-600 they ever made plus a custom. That was 4 of them. Oh no wait I didn't get the Laing version.

P. is slowly being corrupted. Eventually he'll have Marcus Wright and if he doesn't already have them the 2 Bale John Connor figures too. In seriousness though, whatever about the film, the figures are excellent.

P. is slowly being corrupted. Eventually he'll have Marcus Wright and if he doesn't already have them the 2 Bale John Connor figures too.
:rotfl luckily you're wrong!
first - even t4 figure turns into t1 reminder in my collection, and second - you don't know how much i hate bale and how impossible your guess is :)

kristienbailurod.jpg

I get you. I started out with much the same intent - buying the T-600s because they were mentioned in T1. Even though they were not as described by Reese I said '**** it, they look cool'. I don't have a problem with Bale so I bought the JC figures. For a long time I resisted Marcus Wright but eventually caved and bought him, I don't regret it, he's a lovely figure.

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

sleeves added.
reason: i thought that hiding everything but exposing metal byceps and tryceps would be silly for a real field robot. he thought about everything or nothing. plus i will have a clean endoskeleton anyway and will see all those parts.

010.jpg

cut & shape-changed eye sockets of the mask can be seen. looks more angry. plus i absolutely love the eyes effect - they don't shine like torches, they glow a little, like in the movies, even without batteries.

004.jpg

a photo with the t-800 is devoted to their similar pose - which in its turn reminds that they are related.

Last edited:
Back