Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see these figures getting some attention again. The T600's are huge. Just recently got a T600 to go with my weathered version, you can still pick these up at a very good prices & for any 1/6 collector these have to be a must. I think my T700 is cool as well but I just like them 600's alot more :)

Yep I've been reappraising T4 myself. Its improving with repeat viewings for me. The figures meanwhile are as good as any more recent offering.

Seriously...the T600s are still available around for a really good prices. If anybody's thinking about getting one, go for it!

Of all the T's that HT released, T600 is my fav. Compare to the T700 and T800, T600 has a WOW factor for me because of the size and details. Finally bought T4 on blu-ray and have watched a few time. It's growing on me.

got this today
0161600x1200-3.jpg

0181600x1200-2.jpg

0171600x1200-3.jpg

nice, hulk. i just picked up that version as well. it is by far one of my favorite figures (and the best from the salvation line imo).

Just realized I haven't uploaded any T-600 pics to my PhotoBucket, so I took some fresh ones and added them today.

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

One of the favorites in my collection.

nice pics! that weathered skin version is one of my favorite figures. yeah, the t-600 sounded awesome.

Thanks!
Production values on that movie were just great. Loved every minute of it, and the collectibles that came out were fantastic. I was even about to buy the entire series of busts at SDCC last year (great price at one of the vendors), but baggage space was a tad low and we didn't have too much time to ship them back home.

Back