Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what some said about the 89 Batman customs. Then they started offloading them like no tomorrow.

However, the boots look straight out of the film. Best boots I've seen on a custom yet...

No, I can see where Wanderer is coming from. If that thing went through Hot Toys paint production and the neck was smaller, it would be hard to beat.

I'm in fact, I'm surprised by it. I saw a video of Autobot John's (the guy that's known for that hideous Superman custom he reviewed) where he reviewed this figure or one similar to it (might have been just for the clothes and body as I believe the head was different) and I thought it rocked.

It looks really, really good. The likeness is spot on, the proportions are just right. The paint and neck and maybe the light colors are the only things wrong with this.

Much better than some of the Keaton customs that everyone ditched.

DSC01458.jpg

Looks good minus the Giraffe neck and skinny body.

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback! :D really useful!

So I've shortened the neck about 1/2 a centimeter. Not sure it's that obvious on the picture though. I used Wolverine as a template. So, what do you guys think? Enough or not?

befaft.jpg

Hope there's something before winter.Maybe this is why there haven't been any spec + pics since Thor in January...hopefully.Also,excellent custom,16k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back