Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

I can't wait for them to finally show this figure so the photoshops, the criticisms and the "looks great", "looks horrible", insert nerd reference here to begin.

The first one will be. "NOT THE RIGHT SHADE OF BLUE."

I'm calling it. You heard it hear first folks.

I can't wait for them to finally show this figure so the photoshops, the criticisms and the "looks great", "looks horrible", insert nerd reference here to begin.

Hear hear!

I to cant wait till that day. This place is going to explode with rage. Itll be such ashame to see all the _____in, especially considering all the impatience being displayed now regarding when itll be revealed.

Oh, happy day

Within a 24 hour period, how many pages do you think the offical specs thread will account for?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="330" height="277" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gMMvk07VSas" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

That totally reminded me of this classic from the Pythons:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U01xasUtlvw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

The first one will be. "NOT THE RIGHT SHADE OF BLUE."

I'm calling it. You heard it hear first folks.

:nana::nana::nana:

I just can't wait for the arguments over what color blue they used.

"Too green!"
"But that was the suit!"​
"They color adjusted it on screen!"
"Well the actual wardrobe was this color!"​
"Well I want what was on screen!"
"I want it to look like the actual fabric you tool!!!"​

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

I already prepared a template of five variety responses for the relevant thread :impatient:

I can't believe I actually dreamed about HT unveiling this figure last night. I guess I have HT superman in my brains.
Maybe it's because I usually look at this before I got to sleep.
Picture013.jpg

Come on, Hot toys. Time to take some pictures.

Last edited:

Yet, Comedian is laughing at you in the background for that dream.:rotfl

I just received my HT Mark IV Iron Man today and think it looks incredible. I am especially impressed with the RDJ head sculpt. My expectations are extremely high for the HT Reeve Superman. :pray:

I can't believe I actually dreamed about HT unveiling this figure last night. I guess I have HT superman in my brains.
Maybe it's because I usually look at this before I got to sleep.

Come on, Hot toys. Time to take some pictures.

So you didn't dream about money or women but you dreamed about a doll?.......

Is there any news (conformation to be more precise, preferably official) that Hot Toys will actually make 1/6th scale superman?
If yes, when?

I cant say how much I want this figure.
I think it will be my most favorite ever, forever as superman is my greatest icon.

This winter, February or March?
Than why dont we see prototypes already just like other hot toys with pre-orders?

Nobody knows why we havnt seen any kind of preview, teaser or information. HT has previewed several figures, and put them up for preorder in the time since Reeve/ Superman was announced.

Nobody knows why we havnt seen any kind of preview, teaser or information. HT has previewed several figures, and put them up for preorder in the time since Reeve/ Superman was announced.

Well, all I need is knowing weather they will indeed release it in winter or not.
As long as they release it in winter, I am fine and dont need any previews to be completely honest.

They aren't releasing the figure this winter,they're releasing information this winter (Pictures;specifications).In all likelihood,this figure could be released this fall/next winter.

I'm just really bored with this now. Glad I made my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back