Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

yeah, that's how far back the interview was made. It was when he first confirmed that there will be a Jill Valentine figure and he also acknowledged there's also gonna be a CR superman which he even said for 2010 but of course, now that will probably be 2011.

Aaaahhh!! Now I get it!

What if turns out to be a DX Original costume batman? Or League of Shadows Bruce Wayne?

Yea I was thinking/hoping foe a DX OC Batman, but most likely Gordan or '89(or Returns) Batman

But to be honest out of all those I'm more excited about finally getting Neo. Even though he's not confirmed, dont think there are many options besides it being Neo and would be awesome if it's a 2-in-1 (possibly DX) so we'd get Earth Neo and Matrix Neo with a ton of accessories

Thanks man, made it myself after obsessing over the teaser (which might not even be it, hahaha). I see you changed yours as well. Nice.

Perhaps they will continue with the DK characters and when they complete all of them (jim Gordon, Ras, Bruce as a part of the shadow league, scarecrow) they continue with other movies..... perhaps....

Perhaps they will continue with the DK characters and when they complete all of them (jim Gordon, Ras, Bruce as a part of the shadow league, scarecrow) they continue with other movies..... perhaps....

i'm sure they will continue then making some brand new iron-man figures :horror

i have high hopes that we see pictures of Arnie's Superman before the end of October, i sent an email to the people of HT and they said coming soon............. typical! lol

answer to the hot toy quiz

mj smooth criminal
superman of course
new batman
spiderman 3...

answer to the hot toy quiz

mj smooth criminal
superman of course
new batman
spiderman 3...

You have 4 things but the teaser only shows three objects.

Also, a typical spoon is made of a nickel+silver alloy not steel. Higher class spoons are typically silver or stainless steel. Also the spoon is bent just like the scene from the matrix. "there is no spoon" also, superman has already been announced, so why would they be announcing it again?

MJ smooth criminal is what i thought first, but then realized the image is that of the grpahic on MJ's shirt fromthe BEAT IT! video so I think it's more likely the Beat it! version.

Batman well you got that one right :hi5:

How'd you get spiderman?

the licensed distributor in my country saw the teaser poster... i forgot to put matrix...
stupid me...

1. batman
2. mj smooth criminal
3. matrix

superman is given not in the quiz
spiderman launching only..

for those who thinks is Adam West i think they will be disappointed since FOX owns the rights of the series and WB will not let them get money from them, looked what happen to Watchmen and of course there's a reason why we do not have a DVD box set of Batman tv Series............so it has to be Keaton bats, and Beat it over Smooth Criminal because of the teaser, also the announced in June i believe the Smooth Criminal first so i am confused.....

my question is this. IF it is keaton Bats, why use such a generic symbol, when the other two are REALLY obvious. why not picture of his car, or of his belt, or something as iconic as the other two?

i have high hopes that we see pictures of Arnie's Superman before the end of October, i sent an email to the people of HT and they said coming soon............. typical! lol

I never understand why people do this. Like they're going to reply and say yes October 22nd at 230pm local time.

:rotfl

If it turns out to be a DX OC Bats I won't know whether to laugh or cry, having just shellacked out for the regular version. I think I will cry first.

Demon Bats I'd fork out for, but fat chance of that.

OK, as it turns out the chance was less fat than I'd thought :lol

...still, scarecrow bundled up with this for 350 bucks is a tough ask.

i stand corrected hehehe...

answer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back