Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

I think a teaser in mid-Nov and full pics/specs second week Dec for a late Q1 2011 release.

Nothing comes close to the anticipation that accompanies the period in-between the release of official pics and specs, and the actual product release.

Well, maybe the anticipation that accompanies the period in-between the 'order sent' email and the knock on the door... or maybe the anticipation that accompanies the period in-between the knock on the door and the careful opening of the box...

dammit Hot Toys, feed us some pics wouldya?

If it's Winter HK, then that's December to Feb

Yep probably, for Winter is the release, i just hope HT knows that this one will sell really good in the U.S. so lets not wait until April or May to hit U.S. stores please.....:wink1:

I had a bit of a grail hunt when I first started collecting a few months back, but now I've got them all I've discovered the emptiness that comes from waiting for 'must have' figures. I start to itch, and sweat at nights, scratching at the forum door waiting for a thread titled 'CR Superman official pics and specs' to open.

Yet still I wait. And every day that passes I run the risk of previous passable figures becoming more and more desirable as my mind tries to satiate the hunger for a new figure to unbox.

:gah:

I listened to John Williams' score while doing college work this morning. So beautiful, especially The Death Of Jonathan Kent and The Fortress of Solitude. Can't wait for this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back