Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Teaser said This Winter. If it comes out any later it's overdue.
Oh well, I have waited for a great Reeve figure since the day I saw the movie at the cinema, so I can wait a little longer

Yeh I know, but I really do not see this being on schedule.

I'm just curious, not complaining or anything, but is this the longest it has taken a confirmed and announced figure to be shown? If not, what was the longest wait for a figure?

I'm just curious, not complaining or anything, but is this the longest it has taken a confirmed and announced figure to be shown? If not, what was the longest wait for a figure?

IIRC Leia as Boushh took over a year from announcement to shipping.

Avatar announced last comic con (09) without official specs. Rather them take time to get Supes right then rush to meet an announced deadline.

Still, i am just glad it's happening still. I think a lot of us forget that. A year ago this was still a dream figure. Now we know it's happening!

Grail figure for me.
<object width="480" height="390">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5cDixDGokCE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></object>

Oh I can still see it announcing this year but, in hand this year? Hell no.

Shame, I was looking forward to this releasing around March/April. :(

It's official... I'm no longer coming back to this thread until it, or another of similar variation is titled "Hot Toys Superman 1978 Film Version Official Pics and Specs"!
:(

Frusterating thing is, Hot Toys surprises us with unexpected 1:6 figures all the time. But then make announcements of particular products and take FOREVER showing anything ie: Col. Hans Landa.

110-1.jpg
I never realized Jor-El 'hung' to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back