Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I don't think detolfs are their benchmarks for collection. Almost all their backdrops have been bigger- godfather, Bruce Lee, etc...
however the backdrop shld have been a nice prison one like the joker 2.0 (that probably fit a detolf)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe they made it so the backdrops don't fit in a Detolf. :slap They need to correct this soon.

Fit in a Detolf? They make STANDS that don't fit in a Detolf much less backdrops. The last thing HT cares about is conserving your shelf space.

Its ok, we got alternatives on Amazon.

I always thought that if we got a 2nd Harley Quinn figure, I would've liked to get the doctor/psychiatrist version before she made her transformation. Oh well.

Harley_Quinn_Doctor_zpseqcdz2ch.jpg

I always thought that if we got a 2nd Harley Quinn figure, I would've liked to get the doctor/psychiatrist version before she made her transformation. Oh well.

View attachment 318022

We may get that, but consider how long it took, and how reluctant they were to make Pepper Potts in regular attire. And then when we got her, she was part of a horribly expensive set.

Of course Harl is much more a fan favorite than Pepper....

Thought: I wonder if the high-heel feet from Pepper would fit on Belle Reve Barbie? She could be redressed.... are there other high heel feet out there that would fit this figure? I bet there are. Hmmm. I see her in stilettos, a leather skirt and some kind of slinky club top.

...Or maybe they made prison Harley to go with Asylum Joker so collectorz can have a cute insane couple in prison on their shelf.

This figure would look good with Arkham Joker, it'd make a fun little display next to each other. I just am not sold on the facesculpt. It doesn't really look like her to me and I have a feeling the production will be worse not better

Joker is wearing shoes there and the figure is barefoot. I need an explanation from someone. Please.

Ha, worse than that is the fact that Harley is wearing Louboutins or Manolos or whatever. I work in a hospital in the Psychiatric unit. We used to have these female residents come in who dressed like Harley is there, as if they were guest-starring on tv or something. Those of us in the know used to snicker behind their backs. Not only in Psych, but in healthcare in general.... if you are female, you had *better* be prepared to run at any moment. In fact if you are male you better be prepared to run! I well remember the day a patient tried to follow me into the medication room, and when he couldn't he destroyed a wooden chair trying to beat through the Plexiglass. I'm a nurse and I had on my sensible tennies. :wink1:

I won't be getting one, but the new photo with the painted nails is a much better likeness than the earlier ones.

I already ordered the open-mouthed one last year.

Eh, I guess I'm in the minority here. I do like this, though it seems like a odd release. I'm only paying 42.49$ after NRD and rewards.. that does help. New pic looks good.

Eh, I guess I'm in the minority here. I do like this, though it seems like a odd release. I'm only paying 42.49$ after NRD and rewards.. that does help. New pic looks good.

It's your collection buy what you like. Nobody else opinion matters when it comes to what you spend your money on. I'm looking forward to seeing in hand pics when it arrives.

73622d93ec6c2739cb5764c0ebeb9d57.jpg

I think the figure looks like Lisa Hanawalt, who designs the characters on Bojack Horseman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha, worse than that is the fact that Harley is wearing Louboutins or Manolos or whatever. I work in a hospital in the Psychiatric unit. We used to have these female residents come in who dressed like Harley is there, as if they were guest-starring on tv or something. Those of us in the know used to snicker behind their backs. Not only in Psych, but in healthcare in general.... if you are female, you had *better* be prepared to run at any moment. In fact if you are male you better be prepared to run! I well remember the day a patient tried to follow me into the medication room, and when he couldn't he destroyed a wooden chair trying to beat through the Plexiglass. I'm a nurse and I had on my sensible tennies. :wink1:

But this is a comic book movie... where throwing a shield defies the laws of physics, a man can grow 10 times his normal size yet his trousers stay on, where nobody recognises Superman when he puts glasses on etc. etc.

Just noticed Collectibles Direct have put this up for pre-order at £240 :horror

I'm not even interested in buying this but that price alarms me. Will that be the going rate with UK retailers for bare bones figures from now on? Close to £300 with a few accessories?
I'm plenty dumb enough to keep buying at these prices, but nonetheless its depressing I'll have to be far more selective in what I can and can't buy.

I noticed that as well...it's a bit worrying the way the prices are going at the UK retailers. If this does indeed become the going rate I will be to scaling back big-time on Hot Toys figures. :(

Back