Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll definitely get a figure from this film & I'm guessing we'll see the Proto round about the time the film drops on DVD/BD when there's an interest in it again. 1031 pages on a thread that HT have not shown anything from yet, so may be the film sucks to some, I've not seen it yet but it seems to be getting a mixed reaction from what I've read but either way there's definitely interest in the HT figures from this film & HT are yet to drop a licence & I doubt this'll be the 1st & were still not seen anything of Alice since Xmas day, which looked looked like a finished figure.

Last edited:
We'll definitely get a figure from this film & I'm guessing we'll see the Proto round about the time the film drops on DVD/BD when there's an interest in it again. 1031 pages on a thread that HT have not shown anything from yet, so may be the film sucks to some

I Think you mean 1031 posts :peace

I don't think we will see 1:6 figures. They've got the licence to distribute the GG ex statues :lecture

The Spirit is NOT a good comparison.

They were figures of Samuel L Jackson and Scarlett Johansson. Nobody bought those two for their roles in The Spirit. Sucker Punch has no cast members with that star power.

You're right about the cast. But I must say I don't agree about the spirit.

I Think you mean 1031 posts :peace

I don't think we will see 1:6 figures. They've got the licence to distribute the GG ex statues :lecture

mmmm i had not thought about that ... that means like $150 $200 less to spent this year (or next) :yess: and honestly, i'm happy with the gg's only. but if a ht comes out i would be tempted to buy it. :thud:

I'm hoping SS will get a license too for some nice PF :)

I don't think SS will take the license. The movie wasn't that much of a (general) succes that they hoped it would be.
I really liked the movie (because of the story and the caracters) but there were people that didn't like it because (I think) they thought it would have been a movie with chicks shooting the crap out of everything. But that was just 50% of the movie...

So imagen you are head of a company that makes high end collectibles and you can buy a licence that made less money then what they made the movie for of could invest in lines you allready have.

I think the answer would be logical... :)

I think this is going to be one of those films that will be quickly forgotten years after its release. It has no any potential. The characters..the style...the design...the action. Its all crap. Screw the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back