Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say NO figures will be done- too much time has passed WITHOUT a prototype picture, description. Unfortunate because I'm sure these would have been great but evidently HT sees no sales in these(can you blame them?)

Not true, at least Baby Doll figure will receive high demand.

Over 9000!

:hi5:

Not true, at least Baby Doll figure will receive high demand.

Did HT ever canceled a license ? If it will be the first time (who knows), I'm starting to get sadder and sadder about this, than I was. I just hope my GG statue arrives home safely and awesome and that's all. F___ HT.

Last edited:
Those thinking HT has dropped/canceled the line need to be reminded that HT does this sort of thing all the time (announce a license and then we dont hear anything for what seems to be forever). Trust me, we will be getting at least Baby Doll from this license if nothing else.

Those thinking HT has dropped/canceled the line need to be reminded that HT does this sort of thing all the time (announce a license and then we dont hear anything for what seems to be forever). Trust me, we will be getting at least Baby Doll from this license if nothing else.

Well, thank you for having faith :pray:. I hope they do not cancel this one. I'd really like to see how a Bdoll comes out.

Movie sucks,it's not a good idea to make figures from this movie.:Flush:Flush

Movie sucks,it's not a good idea to make figures from this movie.:Flush:Flush

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back