Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanboy wish-fulfillment does not a good movie make . . .

Facts aren't trolling, but the truth hurts.

But you go ahead and enjoy your unwatchable toy commercial, okay?
There's nothing wrong with being easy to please.
And in nine months, when SP toys are lining landfills, you can line up for the next fanboy fad commodity. :mwaha

I thought fads were popular? :dunno

If this was all that you got out of the movie, my condolences regarding the puddle depth of your imagination. Not everyone had their critique pre-fabricated. With any luck, your opinion will not be what makes Hot Toys' decision for them, and the people who saw more than you did will get what they want.

I thought fads were popular? :dunno

If this was all that you got out of the movie, my condolences regarding the puddle depth of your imagination. Not everyone had their critique pre-fabricated. With any luck, your opinion will not be what makes Hot Toys' decision for them, and the people who saw more than you did will get what they want.

Thanks Devil, you said what I could not.

I'm with you guys about Baby Doll, HT better make her, even if thats the only figure they make.

I have read that the Zack Snyder had cut almost an entire reel out of it, and at least 18 minutes out to get by the censors.

With some of the dark concepts explored in the movie and it being compromised/chopped to fit PG rating, I think an unrated blu-ray should/could be a lot more fleshed out story wise.:pray:

and I want that orc fighting scene with swords back in the movie:banana

what extras would you guys like with Babydoll?
I hope she at least gets her machine gun

Hot chicks, swords, guns, skimpy clothing. No brainer even if the movie doesn't play well. Give me Baby Doll and I'll be happy.

theres no way they can not give her those
its an itegral part of her look
almost part of the costume

Oh i thought you're referring to her accessories in general..my bad :)

Hmm a diorama base in one of her scene maybe..:monkey1

Last edited:
I know :lol atleast we don't have to assemble them anymore. What I'm more surprised about, is that no one has tried to make a custom Baby Doll, or Amber.

in fact someone already did a custom babydoll even before the movie showed.

DSCF9897.jpg

DSCF9915%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

her blog https://kikidollhead.blogspot.com/

Hey, that's actually a decent likeness! Fix the hair style and make the face a bit rounder and you're good to go!

With some of the dark concepts explored in the movie and it being compromised/chopped to fit PG rating, I think an unrated blu-ray should/could be a lot more fleshed out story wise.:pray:

I also hope to see the directors cut of the movie... I hate that directors cut in their movie only to get a lower age rating :gah:

Btw going to the movie for the second time today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back