Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, he's just trolling. You're right though, his rants are for the movie thread, not the figure thread.

Back OT, I'm wondering if HT will really make a new female TT for Emily Browning. IMO, I think the figures would do gangbusters in Japan--they love this kind of thing. :p

Your constant bashing

One post. And one response. Hyperbole much?

falling upon deaf ears my friend.

Which is why you responded. :wink1:

This is for the HT figs......that may or may not be coming out.

Which is why it's perfectly reasonable to bring up the film's lackluster performance. It may very well affect the merchandise.
You love the film and are convinced everyone else is? Great, but when adults are discussing the reality of the situation, you'll have to curb your personal attachment and try not to take any criticisms personally.

Hope you guys get your figs, and I hope you love 'em.
Zack is still a hack, IMHO. :monkey1

Last edited:
Eh, he's just trolling. You're right though, his rants are for the movie thread, not the figure thread.

Back OT, I'm wondering if HT will really make a new female TT for Emily Browning. IMO, I think the figures would do gangbusters in Japan--they love this kind of thing. :p

Yeah, I know:lol I just decided I'd try and feed the troll(and if you look at the post above this, it bit my hand:panic:

Anyways I think they might be, I mean she is small but when has HT ever gone into that much detail, where accuracy is concerned:dunno

I think the movie itself will do really well overseas, the figures would sell like hot cakes I'm sure.

gentle-giant-amber-sucker-punch-statue-7.jpg

One post. And one response. Hyperbole much?

Which is why you responded. :wink1:

1. No, I just didn't want this getting out of hand, since this isn't the movie thread.

2.Yes.....to give you an answer:lol and to let you know, that your bashing is pointless, and won't change anyone's opinion of the movie.
WE love it. If you don't that's cool, it's your opinion. But love is the drug my friend, and I think you need a fix.

(anyone who's listened to the soundtrack will see what I did there)

Um, no one's trying to change anyone's opinion.
This is where folks share them. :thud:

I mean, how can you question the taste of someone who's actual board name is Predator vs. Alien?
I mean, like, only the greatest movie evar made?

200px-Dermottpacking.jpg

I hope they make Ambers helicopter pilot helmet
its not like she has lots of accesories

this is my first post
and I love Sucker Punch

Here is a link to largish jpegs of the theatrical posters and character posters from Sucker Punch. (click on the text links underneath the main preview to go to the different sized versions of each)
eg. Other Sizes: Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large Original

https://imageevent.com/publicgallery/miscellaneous/suckerpunch000?p=12&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=2&s=0&z=5

May be good for desktop wallpapers or custom backdrops for your figures??...Some eye candy to look at until we get some news anyway.:impatient:

I'm just going to say it.......... I think the only collectibles we'll see from this movie are the ones from GG.

But please let me be wrong. :pray:

You're wrong dude! Hot Toys are gonna knock out at least two figures, maybe more! We'll see the pics and specs tomorrow!

..well, you know, could happen...

And what an excellent place to post your first...well post:lol

It's always good to see more Sucker Punch fans, and welcome to the Forums!!!!:yess:

thank you
us Sucker Punch fans have to stick together

btw I thought the movie whas very good
but it could have bee amazing
I still love it

thank you
us Sucker Punch fans have to stick together

btw I thought the movie whas very good
but it could have bee amazing
I still love it

I have read that the Zack Snyder had cut almost an entire reel out of it, and at least 18 minutes out to get by the censors.

With some of the dark concepts explored in the movie and it being compromised/chopped to fit PG rating, I think an unrated blu-ray should/could be a lot more fleshed out story wise.:pray:

You're wrong dude! Hot Toys are gonna knock out at least two figures, maybe more! We'll see the pics and specs tomorrow!

..well, you know, could happen...

I hope so, haha. I'm hoping we'll see something on Friday, of course that's what I was saying last week:lol

I believe you're right though, we'll see two figures(Baby Doll and Amber) I hope they keep the line alive, and it doesn't turn out like their Watchman fiasco.

As long as we get a Baby Doll and Sweet Pea, I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back