Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Chung for me, easily, and I'm glad she's my girlfriends favorite too. Probably the only HT she'll buy this year. :lol
jamiechungcomplex1.jpg

jamiechungcomplexmagazi.jpg

NO, why you ask?, Because everyone has their own opinion(that's what most of those reviews are anyway...someone else's opinion. And if people are going to take the word of someone they've never met before, instead of actually going to the theater to form their own opinion, then you suck haha:rotfl
(no offense intended)

that's right! :lecture

I don't listen to reviews or critics any more. Hell, usually my cousin and I have the same style/taste in movies and we are divided on this, so I don't even really listen to others opinion on movies/games/figures what have you. In the end all that matters is your own opinion. If you are happy with something then thats all that matters.

I enjoyed the hell out of the film and no body is going to tell me different.

:goodpost: Very true words!

I wonder if hot toys will monitor the gentle giant sales before committing to this line?

I swear to god, if this becomes like Avatar, and nothing gets made I will fly to HT headquarters and beat some ass! I want me a Baby Doll figure! Epic movie by the way.

I saw this movie yesterday despite the negative press and I actually like it. My only minor complain is that it is starts off kinda slow then speeds up way too fast to the end.

My favourite scene is easily the Nazi zombie sequence. I meant what could be cooler that Nazi zombies? Steam and clockwork powered Nazi Zombies of course!!!

As for the girls, Jamie Chung is pretty but hardly the prettiest Asian out there. I guess me also being Asian, they don't appeal that much to me. It's a really typical Asian look.

But Rocket, now that is a girl I love. I know she is repulsive to some of you all but I find her really really hot. She is like an oversex pixie!

As for the girls, Jamie Chung is pretty but hardly the prettiest Asian out there. I guess me also being Asian, they don't appeal that much to me. It's a really typical Asian look.

But Rocket, now that is a girl I love. I know she is repulsive to some of you all but I find her really really hot. She is like an oversex pixie!

:yess::hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back