Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay your a philistine. I'm interested in Baby Doll because I like the design of the character and Browning doesn't hurt either but passed that will depend on the film.

Ditto. I like what I see and all, but if I'm not a fan of the source material, I don't enjoy the fig/statue as much as the others that I have. I'll wait and see if I like the movie first. :)

School girl attire is the best design for female attire... period!

:goodpost: agreed :exactly:
the thing about this movie is that, it has the anime/samuari/robot/what looks like nazi zombies/hostel/post apocalyptic feel to it...thats just me tho

and teh costume design is awesome :panic:

Well, the movie comes out the end of next month, maybe we'll get lucky and Hot Toys will at least have something to show then.

But generally, HT has been releasing their new movie licensed figs some months after the movie premiered...if that!

As I've said, I don't care if the movie is crapola, these will be great looking figures. And my shelf needs some of dee ladies :)

I know this is silly, but one huge draw for me is the fact that Baby Doll has a katana... we need more 1/6 katanas like the Kamui figure. I haven't seen any as detailed as HT's.

I know this is silly, but one huge draw for me is the fact that Baby Doll has a katana... we need more 1/6 katanas like the Kamui figure. I haven't seen any as detailed as HT's.

i know man!! its cool cause shes in like a japanese school girl uniform with a katana and that just make it all awesome! :peace

As I've said, I don't care if the movie is crapola, these will be great looking figures. And my shelf needs some of dee ladies :)

:goodpost:
i know what u mean! wicked character design, and like you said if the movie is poo poo ill still buy the figures

Where are these ladies? Movie releases just next month............

I'm really looking forward to seeing these figures & the film, the characters look so cool. I really think these could be the best female figures HT have ever produced.

I wonder if them not coming out before the movie will have any bearing?
Seems like you would sell more, or be sold out faster if they were available before the movie along with the hype.

If the movie tanks will it affect people's buying decisions?

I wonder if them not coming out before the movie will have any bearing?
Seems like you would sell more, or be sold out faster if they were available before the movie along with the hype.

If the movie tanks will it affect people's buying decisions?

I would for me.
It wouldnt for hardcore collector.

So if you sum this two, you get it would.

The trailer visuals look awesome! The girls are hot as hell.
I just hope all the stuff in between make the story/movie worthwhile.
I don't think Hot Toys has gotten any of their licenses out before the movie came out. Usually months after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back