1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Timewalker have any kind of rewards program? Trying to figure out where to order from...

No they do not. Biggest reason to order from them is they always have a slight discount on the price along with free double box and free shipping for orders over $350. So two regular troops is only $366 shipped.

cc7f74da3fdfeb16f9420fa57b8b8452.jpg
aa4c174c9b4632b0b6f415d7d2d7e618.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the MGC ROTJ E-11 blaster, so different from the ANH and ESB E-11

ROTJ E-11 04.jpg

ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster screen used 03.jpg

ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster screen used 20.jpg

ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster screen used 21.jpg

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster 47.jpg

Does Timewalker have any kind of rewards program? Trying to figure out where to order from...

Upfront discounts on pre-orders, free double boxing, free shipping for orders over $350 in the CONUS, and impeccable customer service.

Some comparison shots to Stormtrooper Han. The new troopers are so much easier to pose. Tempted to get more!

vfe1dt.jpg

2s0z5li.jpg

4qrm8m.jpg

2072smw.jpg

10dv1o7.jpg

really digging the wider body and fit of the armor but man that trooper is short. I guess the nice part is a middle ground height to the 2-pack with the tall and short TK. I think some larger foot pegs can get it a bit higher and not look off with the armor considering the plates are touching on the knees in the photos above.

Helmet shrunk a bit. Always though the Sandtrooper bucket ended up a bit big but didn't have an issue with the ANH ones. Digging these new ones.

So, as I am not an expert on the variations of Stormtrooper armor film to film, is it the general consensus here is that this is the best version that has been released from Hot Toys?

If yes, which film does this version seem most true to?

So, as I am not an expert on the variations of Stormtrooper armor film to film, is it the general consensus here is that this is the best version that has been released from Hot Toys?

If yes, which film does this version seem most true to?

I wouldn't say there's consensus, this was just released so not many have him in hand. This is more based on RotJ Trooper. It's got some dirt on him, the ANH troopers are sparkly clean. Just depends on what you want.

I wouldn't say there's consensus, this was just released so not many have him in hand. This is more based on RotJ Trooper. It's got some dirt on him, the ANH troopers are sparkly clean. Just depends on what you want.

Thank you

Compared to Sandtrooper the height is similar, but seems the new Stormie has short legs :lol

2ikqmhz.jpg

Would you mind taking a side by side of just the helmets. There can be so much lens distortion at the top when the whole figure is in shot. I'm interested to see how the Sandtrooper helmet looks compared to this guy.

Loooove the Sand trooper helmet (and the Sandie as a whole of course !!)

Back