1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered one, should be here in a few days.
Had to get the deluxe version so il be selling the backdrop if anyone’s I interested?
In the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news!

Looking at these new pictures, it's still the best trooper from all. Can't wait to receive mine (from KGHobby)!

I'm just waiting on my email from KGHobby asking for the final payment. Looking forward to these arriving too.

Since I have the original one. I'm in no hurry to decide. If it's sold out, still no matter. On the other hand, Patrol Trooper is going rapidly.

Yeah I bought direct from Hk and the guy I used said it was a smaller run of figures than hot
Toys normally releases.
Maybe they are still
Feeling the burn from the first order stormys.
Still available from sideshow tho.
But as almost always it was cheaper ( & faster ) for me to order direct from hk

If this is a smaller run I'm actually tempted to add another to my order. I think this one looks great.

Just ordered one, should be here in a few days.
Had to get the deluxe version so il be selling the backdrop if anyone’s I interested?
In the uk

Where did you order from?

Sent from a point in space and time

If this is a smaller run I'm actually tempted to add another to my order. I think this one looks great.

I know
I’m thinking the same.
I think u have to have 2 together

Where did you order from?

Sent from a point in space and time

Timcent

Ordered direct instead of eBay tho and got it a lot cheaper with ems shipping.

Used him a couple
Of times before

Yeah I bought direct from Hk and the guy I used said it was a smaller run of figures than hot
Toys normally releases.

Are you talkin about the Stormie or Patrol Trooper? If they did a short run of the Stormtrooper then that’s a massive error and a worrying sign for Hot Toys Star Wars figures.
OT stormtroopers are like printing money.

Are you talkin about the Stormie or Patrol Trooper? If they did a short run of the Stormtrooper then that’s a massive error and a worrying sign for Hot Toys Star Wars figures.
OT stormtroopers are like printing money.

The stormtrooper.
Not so sure the anh stormtroopers hung about longer than expected and they are still trying to sell of the first order versions.

The stormtrooper.
Not so sure the anh stormtroopers hung about longer than expected and they are still trying to sell of the first order versions.

Very worrying. Seems like HT are following Disney’s lead and scaling back on Star Wars. Almost tempted to get a second one, because the value of this will rocket in the coming years if it’s been a low production run.

I ordered 2 Deluxe, now I have to find space. Real estate is getting tough to find in my collection room. I may have to sell the wife..

I also liked the look of this guy. The Rogue One Stormtroopers just looked different to me for some reason.

I also liked the look of this guy. The Rogue One Stormtroopers just looked different to me for some reason.

They were very different. The chest armor shape looked bad and the helmets look friendly/cute.

Best thing about the R1 troopers is that they have no pleather belt clip. & yeah, the face mask is different on the R1 troopers.

But regardless, these ROTJ troopers look awesome.

This is an idealized rendition of the ROTJ TK, which is not too bad; wish they had kept the helmet frown from the proto though, much more ROTJ like:

2016-SDCC-Hot-Toys-2-022.jpg 2016-SDCC-Hot-Toys-2-020.jpg

While this is another slightly-off helmet sculpt, it still looks awesome overall. And yeah, you have to wonder how many of these have been produced. The bean counters probably do look at all those unsold ST stormies and go "well, stormies don't sell well" so scale back the OT stormies as well.

Derek, why didn't you grab one of those boxes off the top and run instead of snapping a pic?:lol Looks like delivery guy was inside getting a signature.:monkey3

Back