Hot Toys Stormer Riders Comic style ----does anyone know if it will have US PO?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh.. I hope they will make major changes. I am still a big fan of the comic so I am still considering it. It's good alter ego also pick it up though.

This was absolutely one of my favorite comics for years (this and his other tale "Heaven Sword, Dragon Saber").

I was really excited when they announced it but not so crazy about the actual product. I almost bought the old 1/6th Cloud and Wind and then saw them in person and although they were the characters from earlier in the storyline, they looked terrible.

I always liked Wind better, Cloud was quite arrogant and stubborn most of the time. On a side note, are any of the later film renditions better than the first "Storm Riders"?

I don't think there is another rendition. I did not really like the "storm riders" movie; because all these actors are pretty boys (esp one that played cloud). I imagine cloud to be more rustic and buff. The one that played cloud is not too bad tho.

@Travis Baumann-actually Heaven Sword, Dragon Saber is a novel by Jin Yong. He has a series of martial arts novels such as the Condor Heroes, the Flying Fox of Snow Mountain etc. They're really good (I watch the series on DVD). Storm Riders had a sequel - Storm Warriors but I didn't watch it. There's also 2 T.V. series of Storm Riders. Season1 and 2.

Thanks for the info.

If you like Heaven Sword, Dragon Saber there is a an absolutely ridiculous but still fun to watch movie version of the first part of the tale... it is called "Kung Fu Colt Master" with Jet Li and yes, I spelt that right, even though it was supposed to be Cult Master the translation got messed up right from the beginning but newer pressings have corrected it. Chingamy Yau is in it too.

Back