Hot Toys Star Wars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, PLASTIC ENEMIES did just create a Facebook fan page yesterday that will supposedly be updated along with their blog. Perhaps they (or Hot Toys Community) will post this rumor/teaser there soon.

Hot Toys posted this blurb on FB:

[San Diego Comic-Con will be coming in just few days! Are you ready yet?
Good news for Hot Toys fans - this year, Hot Toys will have a more prominent presence at our official US distributor Sideshow Collectibles’ booth (booth # 1929). What’s more, we will have more DX to be firstly unveiled there! Get prepared for our exciting collectibles and DX07 soon!

As usual, we will have first-hand update on the event to be shared with fans here! Stay tuned!

If anything Star Wars was coming from HT, I would think we would be seeing it at SDCC...

:panic:Hey, look at the poster's background: It's the outer space! IT'S STAR WARS!!!

284177_10150238942027344_58690437343_7660852_6771115_n.jpg

It's the outer space! IT'S STAR WARS!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Hot Toys posted this blurb on FB:

If anything Star Wars was coming from HT, I would think we would be seeing it at SDCC...

I would think that the blog saying they will be at Sideshow booth would just about rule out Star Wars.

Why would Sideshow now let a same line competitor share booth space with them even if they distribute them.

If I could pick HT's first Star Wars fig it would be Vader from ANH. He's have the slightly reddish lenses on his helmet with PERs eyes behind them. He would also be true 1:6 on a custom tt body.

I was thinking the same thing on the DX07 announcement. But if it were Star Wars I don't know why they wouldn't be a bit more forthcoming with the news. My guess is DX07 is an older license.

But I do swear I see a TOHO Godzilla under the X in that photo.

If I could pick HT's first Star Wars fig it would be Vader from ANH. He's have the slightly reddish lenses on his helmet with PERs eyes behind them. He would also be true 1:6 on a custom tt body.

Tomm wong from Plastic Enemies let this clue on his Facebook page:

6a853733gw1dja4ajvznej.jpg

If it will be Vader (or any other Star Wars character) I beleve it will be from Episode V!

Last edited:
Plastic Enemies has posted misleading images in the past... I'd love to see HT release some SW figures, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Also, the disappointment could literally tear the boards asunder if they turned out like the DX Indy :lol

Why would you want to pay for PERS eyes that you can't see?

Occasionally you could see Vader's eyes in the first Star Wars. I think the lenses have been darkened in ANH SE, but it was pretty noticable on a big movie screen in the original version.

Plastic Enemies has posted misleading images in the past... I'd love to see HT release some SW figures, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Also, the disappointment could literally tear the boards asunder if they turned out like the DX Indy :lol

I don't really think it will be Vader, I'm just talking.

I'd be just as happy to see Batman '89.

I'm thinking it is either Vader or Boba Fett. But since Sideshow already had a crack at Vader and there is still demand it is probably Vader. Although HT could release Lobot and based on the poor sales decide their isn't enough interest in anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back