1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the worst headsculpt in a while from Hot toys.
e8abc0f9a97d5bdfd4998384f32ccc0c.jpg

Agreed! It?s not good at all. Shame too because after how well Kylo came out I had hope. ?The headsculpt sucks, we better throw in more accessories in hopes they pay more attention to the new saber?

The Kotobukyia Rey has an almost perfect likeness but this is so off. I love the outfit though.

So she comes with 3 sabers? Headsculpt is off, but the sabers included make me feel ok with that.

Agreed! It?s not good at all. Shame too because after how well Kylo came out I had hope. ?The headsculpt sucks, we better throw in more accessories in hopes they pay more attention to the new saber?

So she comes with 3 sabers? Headsculpt is off, but the sabers included make me feel ok with that.

It worked :lol:panic:

That side view picture is kind of jarring... The way the forehead, eyes and down to the nose (which looks really long?)
are shaped makes it look like something went wrong with the mold in production.

Never owned a Rey figure, so guessing at this point that I still won't, lol.

What koto statue are we looking at? The one I found looks terrible...

View attachment 512905

People see what they want to see sometimes. That statue is way off. A lot of times, the head sculpt looks off a bit, but when it's in hand, it's pretty hard to notice. I have a few figures where people complained nonstop, but when I got them, looked good to go for me. Captain America IW springs to mind.

What koto statue are we looking at? The one I found looks terrible...

Sure the paint aps aren't great, nor is the sculpt all that detailed but in terms of raw likeness that statue has it.

The Hot Toys one looks like Tom Holland, but I can see Daisy in the Kotobukyia way more.

pQclw1B.png

A sculpt equal to the TFA one and soooooo much better thant the TLJ one, you are just mean, thats okay and it's by far the best figure of Rey.

I wanted this to be my first and only Rey but that head sculpt is so off. Another pass I guess.

Back