1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about grabbing this to go with TROS Kylo. I wasn't really a fan of the film, but I like Rey and thought the white outfit was great. Really like the hood.
Hopefully there's an updated HS... if not, I guess I'll just use one of the TFA sculpts.

Really wishing I would have picked up one of those "angry Rey" sculpts from a while ago. Anyone remember those?

Thinking about grabbing this to go with TROS Kylo. I wasn't really a fan of the film, but I like Rey and thought the white outfit was great. Really like the hood.
Hopefully there's an updated HS... if not, I guess I'll just use one of the TFA sculpts.

Really wishing I would have picked up one of those "angry Rey" sculpts from a while ago. Anyone remember those?

Who did angry Rey sculpts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the surprise also includes the yellow lightsaber. That will tip the balance for a purchase for me at least

Sent from a point in space and time.

Hopefully they have it to where you can just take the piece off the staff. That way it would be hiding in plain sight

Who did angry Rey sculpts?

Can't remember the poster anymore. Wasn't Jnix or anything like that, but someone else that makes sculpts a bunch. Only ever saw a pic of one painted and it turned out really good.

TFA Kylo sculpt is good too. But who'll paint it? That's the question.

Wow good find. Thanks!

If only I knew anyone that could paint HT quality I'd consider grabbing it. Probably why I didn't before lol

TFA Kylo sculpt is good too. But who'll paint it? That's the question.

Rey looks a little bit cartoony to me (not sure if that's the right word, like a slightly comic book/animated version maybe) but Ren looks excellent.
48d6012e53f4ee73527a72b01f79a178.jpg

ba1730ea0f465add54166ccb489c7731.jpg

Now that Kylo is phenomenal. I can’t believe they never did one like that. There should’ve been a TFA Kylo DX with helmet, regular head sculpt, and a battle damaged like that. Included Melted Vader Mask with the stand… would’ve been a great DX.

Now that Kylo is phenomenal. I can?t believe they never did one like that. There should?ve been a TFA Kylo DX with helmet, regular head sculpt, and a battle damaged like that. Included Melted Vader Mask with the stand? would?ve been a great DX.

Yeah agreed, they made a big mistake doing a straight reissue when that would have made way more sense while the property was still hot.

I may be alone in this, but I want them to do an angry Rey sculpt with dirt and a bloody head to replicate her appearance during the final battle

Oh but they could, they could just pull a ROTJ Luke "**** you" move and release a deluxe after people have already bought the first version.

Even then, you could buy the extra parts separately on eBay

Anyone know where I can find a custom 1/6 Leia saber? None on eBay

Doesn't look too bad, I need a few videos to better gauge it.

Nice of them to add the extra stuff. As hated as the ST is, this will shoot up in price in the aftermarket.

Yep. Pics on Hot Toys official FB page. Additional accessories confirmed as well. Yellow blade saber!

I may pick this up.
The addition of the Leia hilt plus the yellow sabre.
That kneeling pic is all sorts of epic ness!!!

Back