1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Just watched the movie again last night and now I am even more excited about this figure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I also watched it again last night and now I kinda want this figure and a Kylo in my collection

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Yeah I also watched it again last night and now I kinda want this figure and a Kylo in my collection

I haven't re-watched it yet but liked it when I saw it in the theater. I would like both Rey and Kylo in my collection but I'm going to exercise patience on this one as I feel these are likely discounted or free-shipping candidates after they're released. My current itch is to purchase something (anything) that's already out as I'm going into new toy withdrawal :)

I wish they'd make a Ben Solo sculpt. Would love to have the two of them from the end with both blue sabers.

Oh well.

I feel like the TLJ sculpt is better for Adam, so if I wanna go that route I'll prolly get TLJ Kylo and if I were to get TROS Kylo, I'd leave it masked... that said my TFA Kylo and Rey both look awesome and are probably enough lol

Still wondering if they?ll even include her new lightsaber with this. Film has been out long enough to show it off.

I really hope they do include the new saber, and that they work on the head sculpt. I don't know if it's the ears or the shape of the head which looks like it's pointy at the top, but it seems to look good when the hood is up, which hides those things.

The sculpt looks an awful lot like Evangeline Lily. Striking resemblance between this sculpt and the Antman and the Wasp sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rewatched the film tonight, it?s actually better than I remember. I think I?ll get this if it comes with her lightsaber. It?s kinda silly it hasn?t been revealed yet, Leia?s would be nice too

Rewatched the film tonight, it?s actually better than I remember. I think I?ll get this if it comes with her lightsaber. It?s kinda silly it hasn?t been revealed yet, Leia?s would be nice too

Yeah I would have expected them to show it now by now, especially during this Con. Probably going to pull a Jedi Luke and rerelease a Deluxe with new lightsaber and Kijimi accessories.

Yeah I would have expected them to show it now by now, especially during this Con. Probably going to pull a Jedi Luke and rerelease a Deluxe with new lightsaber and Kijimi accessories.

That does seem likely, at least hopefully. It?d be cool if they also added an X Wing pilot helmet. I missed out on a BB-8 so I wouldn?t mind a deluxe deluxe edition with him and D-O lol

That does seem likely, at least hopefully. It?d be cool if they also added an X Wing pilot helmet. I missed out on a BB-8 so I wouldn?t mind a deluxe deluxe edition with him and D-O lol

BB-8 can still be found parted out on occasion.
I got one from Monkey Depot and repainted him blue a while back(BB-D2, lol).
Just keep your eyes open.

Back