1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her Jedi Training outfit in TLJ combined with

Spoiler Spoiler:

would have been the perfect climactic look for her to me. I think her Jedi Training outfit is the perfect Jedi outfit for her.

As much as i'd rather have a single Rey release to save a spot for another, brand new, character, you are most likely right.

I fully expect the final release to include

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really want a Rey figure from this movie. She was actually good in it imo. However I can?t bring myself to buy it with this headsculpt so will wait to order it until the final sculpt comes out

Rey was honestly one of the better parts of this movie which was otherwise... quite messy. Glad they made her a little more questionable with her force alignment.. if the sculpt ends up looking okay in production I'll probably nab it.

I fully expect the final release to include

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I also hope it includes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I also hope it includes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I agree. She has to have these things. Include them, and they have my order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For the first time in the sequel trilogy I actually found Rey as character likeable and even relatable (to an extent). If Hot toys add some accessories and improve that sculpt a bit I would be happy to add the figure to my collection

Yes, I think this film retroactively makes TFA and TLJ even better (I already liked them to begin with). This is a really fun trilogy to watch and I'm happy with how it all turned out. Can't wait to see what HT does to update the figure.

It's almost impossible to Hot Toys doesn't add all these key accessories.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, I think this film retroactively makes TFA and TLJ even better (I already liked them to begin with). This is a really fun trilogy to watch and I'm happy with how it all turned out. Can't wait to see what HT does to update the figure.

This. And I almost dislike TFA & loved TLJ. Also I don’t see how people are saying it ignores TLJ, without giving spoilers it referenced it alot. The movie section in this forum is toxic, to have an honest discussion on the Star Wars saga must be done somewhere else. Why are “grown ass” men constantly visiting a thread to a movies they hate? so much ********. As for figures will pick up Rey & Finn(if he’s announced).

This. And I almost dislike TFA & loved TLJ. Also I don?t see how people are saying it ignores TLJ, without giving spoilers it referenced it alot. The movie section in this forum is toxic, to have an honest discussion on the Star Wars saga must be done somewhere else. Why are ?grown ass? men constantly visiting a thread to a movies they hate? so much ********. As for figures will pick up Rey & Finn(if he?s announced).
100% agree with your sentiments. I love both TFA and TLJ, and I don't get when people say TROS ignores TLJ. I watched all 3 of them yesterday and I think it flows pretty well. Kylo and Rey's stories feel consistent to me. Also having read the in between canon books and comics, I feel like I have a really clear picture of the ST. I'm really happy with it and I think TROS cracks my top 3 for fave SW films.

Anyone else just think it would've been better if the line was
Spoiler Spoiler:
at the end? Shows more growth I think, and a good call back to when she says it all sad in the beginning. Also doesn't
Spoiler Spoiler:

For me I wouldn't have minded the movie too much if
Spoiler Spoiler:

This. And I almost dislike TFA & loved TLJ. Also I don?t see how people are saying it ignores TLJ, without giving spoilers it referenced it alot. The movie section in this forum is toxic, to have an honest discussion on the Star Wars saga must be done somewhere else. Why are ?grown ass? men constantly visiting a thread to a movies they hate? so much ********. As for figures will pick up Rey & Finn(if he?s announced).

This^^

While I?ve liked Rey from the beginning, there was nothing about her that made me HAVE to have a figure of her. While I?m not sure I?m quite there yet, I may have to end up getting this, particularly if it comes with
Spoiler Spoiler:

ROS has got me thinking of picking up a Kylo as well.

I mean this completely unironically, that I hope I can find a long black shirt or something for an alternate look from the end of the film for a certain character =P

Back