1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Spiderman was expected. Now this one's out of the way, a Star Wars release is more likely to be next in line... or just after another MCU reveal.

Kuil is smokin'! No way Hot Toys passes up the opportunity to release such a massively popular character!

mandalorian-ch7-10.png

Kuil is smokin'! No way Hot Toys passes up the opportunity to release such a massively popular character!

mandalorian-ch7-10.png

Damn, that pic makes me feel sad. Kuiil?s and IG-11?s deaths were two of the hardest hitting emotional deaths I?ve ever seen in Star Wars. Right up there with K-2SO?s and Chrrut?s. Unlike Leia’s which I barely even noticed.

Kuill is the single most important character in all of Star Wars, definitely deserves a release in front of the likes of Bespin Luke!

Kuill is the single most important character in all of Star Wars, definitely deserves a release in front of the likes of Bespin Luke!

:lecture

Without Kuill, we would not have gotten a re-programmed IG-11 who in turn saved Grogu who thusly was able to be turned over to Luke Skywalker, whose character was redeemed in this series...

And Kuiil was portrayed by a grizzled veteran actor who can actually act.

He gave so much to the character.

If when they release him, I may do a ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD pose w Kuiil riding the speeder bike w the kid and the ST left in the dust.

Thankfully we got a trash figure of a character so popular that it took twelve hours for anyone to even bother making a thread for that has generated a whopping 16 comments in over 24 hours since the trash figure's release.

Thankfully we got a trash figure of a character so popular that it took twelve hours for anyone to even bother making a thread for that has generated a whopping 16 comments in over 24 hours since the trash figure's release.

Yeah I noticed that too. Wonder out of those who commented that they would get one will actually get one.

Back