1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

The only hope this one really has is the fact that it’s Luke Skywalker and essentially the “old Jedi Luke” version. The character name would carry the sales more so than the film it’s from.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

So Disney is fast at work on the next sequel film; perhaps the hesitation to release this lies in that this design will reappear in that, and can be sold with that film. Couple that with the desire to avoid cannibalizing the Hermit Luke sales, it makes sense that this isn't up yet.

So Disney is fast at work on the next sequel film; perhaps the hesitation to release this lies in that this design will reappear in that, and can be sold with that film. Couple that with the desire to avoid cannibalizing the Hermit Luke sales, it makes sense that this isn't up yet.

Interesting point - it's 110% clear that Luke appears as a force ghost in Ep IX, so HOW will he look? Like this? Like his older self as seen on the island? Unshaven? Do they kinda take a pic of your corpse and that's how you appear as a ghost? (unless you turned to the dark side, in which case you're a ten year old kid ghost if that's when you turned.:lol)

And... where the **** is the PO for this fig? Or is this another of Howard's "we use teases to determine if we make them or not."

This is the Hamill sculpt I'd love to see. Makes me wish he DID try to kill Ben and they went ahead and just made him dark with his own Sith stooge to be the main villain in the next flick. An unpopular opinion I know. As much as I did not like TLJ, and I didn't, if Hamill were all through the next one as a force ghost that would at least be somewhat interesting.

IMG_6326.JPG

This is the Hamill sculpt I'd love to see. Makes me wish he DID try to kill Ben and they went ahead and just made him dark with his own Sith stooge to be the main villain in the next flick. An unpopular opinion I know. As much as I did not like TLJ, and I didn't, if Hamill were all through the next one as a force ghost that would at least be somewhat interesting.

View attachment 428372

What is that pic from?

Knightfall. TV series about templars. Quite good actually.

Knightfall. TV series about templars. Quite good actually.

Ahhh... I am familiar with the show. Watched the 1st episode but was too bland to me. Never liked Vikings either. I have a friend who enjoys and watches both. I don't believe I ever read anywhere about Mark Hamill having a role in season 2. Maybe i'll give it another go.

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRMED

Makes me wish he DID try to kill Ben and they went ahead and just made him dark with his own Sith stooge to be the main villain in the next flick. An unpopular opinion I know. As much as I did not like TLJ, and I didn't, if Hamill were all through the next one as a force ghost that would at least be somewhat interesting.
Wow. This thought never crossed my mind. I’m sure tons of people would call “Foul!” because Luke would never turn to the dark side. Still, I think it would’ve been shocking to learn that Snoke was Luke’s apprentice all along. Then have Ben killing Snoke turn him into Luke’s new apprentice. Or maybe Ben and Rey join forces to fight Sith Lord Luke and his apprentice Snoke. That would’ve been an astonishing surprise!
Ultimately I’m one of the few who is satisfied with the actual outcome of TLJ. I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see this "Force Ghost" figure being made because it's another interesting take on the character. As for TLJ, going in I was prepared for Luke to be the villain as the previous movie established the original trilogy's characters at best pushed pause on an evil empire controlling the universe. I figure if they failed then let them fail big and make it interesting. Let the Skywalkers be the scourge that needs to be extinguished from the galaxy. Really give Mark Hamill something to do. Alas, it was not to be. To dovetail, I'm reading online Luke will play some part in the next movie. For my money I don't see how the current trilogy can be saved from what Rian Johnson did to it....but perhaps there's hope. Maybe.

I hope it does get released I had preordered the teat-drinking Luke when it was first announced, but canceled it as soon as I saw this thread.

I hope it does get released I had preordered the teat-drinking Luke when it was first announced, but canceled it as soon as I saw this thread.

Did the DX of that figure come with the milk bottle?

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRMED

Did the DX of that figure come with the milk bottle?

No but now I want to see a custom paint with the green milk running down his beard. Someone has to do it. It's inevitable.

No but now I want to see a custom paint with the green milk running down his beard. Someone has to do it. It's inevitable.

Yeah, I think that's a definite.:lol

Similar situation for me, although I held off until my first payment was due.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

Holy yes!!!!!

YAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANT TEN!!!!!

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Likeness is a bit off (even for me that I'm not very picky) but still instant PO.

First impression looks OK! Needs to be aged slightly perhaps

Back