1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

51E08FF3-61C6-4C1A-AB68-DAA69FF77BDD.jpeg

Just looking at this makes me think how awesome The Last Jedi could have been with an active badass Jedi Luke, kicking the Knights of Ren's ass with Rey in an outfit like this. Then going out in a blaze of glory, and still turning into a force ghost at the end against Kylo if needed.

Disclaimer : no complex plot thought process included in above post. Just based on how cool it would be to have a bad ass fighting Luke.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

View attachment 387306

Just looking at this makes me think how awesome The Last Jedi could have been with an active badass Jedi Luke, kicking the Knights of Ren's ass with Rey in an outfit like this. Then going out in a blaze of glory, and still turning into a force ghost at the end against Kylo if needed.

Disclaimer : no complex plot thought process included in above post. Just based on how cool it would be to have a bad ass fighting Luke.
I was just going to say the same!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oooohh, that’s quite nice. I like the grizzled/wild hair look with these robes. Like a seasoned badass.

Man, this can’t be announced soon enough. I may have to pick up an Ahch-To head if I can find one ...

yes this looks so cool.

The author of this custom also took some time and skills, modified the hair and repainted hair and beard.

I know we're always at odds but I'm genuinely impressed. I've never seen any site or poster who was able to spell out the code for determining those inflation multipliers. :clap :rock

:duff

We're only at odds when you're wrong.:monkey3:lol

Re: BOM, they used to be a lot better - I see a lot of errors on that site now, and I don't like Brad's columns at all - he just doesn't have the knowledge or feel for it like Brandon did way back when he did it.

I didn't like that moment but it makes an awesome gif.:clap

Very nice.:clap

Whoa! That looks great. Makes me want this version even more.

The thing is if Mark Hamill wasn't so old they could totally do a movie set between ROTJ and TFA in a few years. It could at least retcon the hobo Luke direction in TLJ. But am sure we'll never see the day. Oh well.

This here is pretty cool. Also showing the face off between Luke and Kylo in high quality.

Is it me or does Luke's ungloved hand look massive in this shot which is also in the Youtube video ???

Hamill probably paid someone in the editing room to zoom it up, so he'd go down in history as having huge hands......you know the rest ladies :) :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=219&v=1gEP_lxbTpQ

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 21.14.53.jpg

This here is pretty cool. Also showing the face off between Luke and Kylo in high quality.

Is it me or does Luke's ungloved hand look massive in this shot which is also in the Youtube video ???

Hamill probably paid someone in the editing room to zoom it up, so he'd go down in history as having huge hands......you know the rest ladies :) :lol

View attachment 387587

Nah, Mark has big hands.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 387587

unclejackkelly.jpg

I have a question about the levitating Luke, was he wearing his hooded robe without the hood up during that?

I have a question about the levitating Luke, was he wearing his hooded robe without the hood up during that?

Yeah, he was wearing the same white/brown robes from where we find him at the end of TFA/beginning of TLJ.

Holy crap that's awesome. Just picturing that bash with a screen accurate headsculpt and we'd have one of the best figures if the saga. :rock

Oh my GOD! Absolutely agree, without a doubt it'd be a day one order!

Badass is not enough to define him...

DTwy_3WXUAAIknk.jpg

Back