1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Ah yes, that’s right. That was he moment for me as well. The lightsaber then confirmed it for me.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Ah yes, that’s right. That was he moment for me as well. The lightsaber then confirmed it for me.

Yes! That Graflex saber, which we’d seen destroyed earlier, confirmed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are the predictions of when this will be released. I'm thinking 2 years time :(

So what are the predictions of when this will be released. I'm thinking 2 years time :(

Blu-ray release is slated for March, so I’m hoping we at least get an announcement by then. I’d guess early 2019 unless it’s a con release. Those usually seem to get semi-fast-tracked.

If this is a con release, how it can be purchased?

If this is a con release, how it can be purchased?

Sideshow carries them, they’ve done several in the past. The second release of Batman/Bruce Wayne comes to mind first.

Sideshow carries them, they’ve done several in the past. The second release of Batman/Bruce Wayne comes to mind first.

Thanks, I don't want to miss it if HT finally sell it as a con exclusive.

Thanks, I don't want to miss it if HT finally sell it as a con exclusive.

No problem. From what I’ve seen they’re not any harder to come by as far as ordering so don’t worry about that. They’re usually just limited to Sideshow in terms of retailers.

If you haven’t already, follow Hot Toys and Sideshow on Facebook (if you use it) and sign up for the Sideshow newsletter. That should keep you up to date on new announcements as well as new preorders.

Another custom... from twitter @******KEN.

DUtw1vxVwAEUIiY.jpg

Attachments

• DUtw1vxVwAEUIiY.jpg
    DUtw1vxVwAEUIiY.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 209

That's legit. Hair reminds me of Neil diamond a little.:lol

Dang. Rooted hair Luke. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Luke figure looks great!! Really liking the rooted hair! :)

That's legit. Hair reminds me of Neil diamond a little.:lol

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it was ND being the news the other day.

Rooted hair is very tricky, especially when paired with sculpted beard or other hair (like 1/6 Hagrid.) It works here I think.

This Luke would work perfectly for me as the image of Master Jedi.

Better than Ach To Luke.

Funny, Hamill shared a few months ago this pic, with his master jedi robes...

carrie-fisher-mark-hamill

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it was ND being the news the other day.

Rooted hair is very tricky, especially when paired with sculpted beard or other hair (like 1/6 Hagrid.) It works here I think.

Yeah I like it alot, btw kudos on the signature pic. That's hilarious :lol

Still waiting, come on HT, I only would buy Kylo if I can reproduce this...

lukes-projection-faces-off-against-kylo-ren.jpeg

I'm hoping we see some more announcements when the Blu-ray releases in a few weeks.

I'm hoping we see some more announcements when the Blu-ray releases in a few weeks.

I hope I’m wrong, but it seems like every time there’s a home movie release we all wishfully think there will be more announcements. Then when it comes time, there’s no announcements from HT. Just something I noticed.

Really hoping they make this version. The look was perfect for a Jedi Master Luke.

Back