1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember any OT movie trying to explain anything.
There is a significant amount of exposition in A New Hope that establishes the setting. Obi-Wan is an exposition machine. It's not very noticeable, though, because the story is well constructed and everything Obi-Wan explains is delivered at an appropriate time to a character who needs to hear it (Luke).

Rey was a great opportunity to ask questions and have them answered for the sake of the audience, but nobody bothered.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Why are people still debating this movie? It happened. Move on. :lol

Its sequel is happening in two months.

And the OT happened over 4 years, whereas the sequel trilogy is pretty much continuous timeframe, so the flow-on effect of the previous film is much more pronounced.

Crappy phone pic alert! The figure is absolutely fantastic. There is some subtle grey in the beard and hair and more wrinkles on the head than cameras are picking up.
0c6ed66761f404a4cc10094f66f92dad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Crappy phone pic alert! The figure is absolutely fantastic. There is some subtle grey in the beard and hair and more wrinkles on the head than cameras are picking up.

Ooh, he looks even better there! Almost none of the pics show the moles or whatever they are on the side of his face, which I think make a big difference.

This will go with TFA Han and Chewie and TLJ Leia in my alternate universe cabinet where the four of them actually were together on screen and went on an adventure together... :) Looks pretty good to me and what I envisioned a Jedi Master Luke to look like before these films...
I plan on doing the same thing. I will consider this the Grand Master Luke from the EU, I'll just change his outfit to traditional Jedi robes.

That's actually one of the best shots I've seen of this sculpt so far! Hair color appears a bit more natural and it doesn't look as much like he got a facelift either. :D

Nice! :rock I think it looks great! :)

Wait... you took a pic before he disappeared right in front of you, Kylo?:wink1: Makes sense that Kylo Ren would the first to post a pic of this fig though.:lol

Amazing pic. Makes me feel better about this one.:yess:

Looks great and yeah, I think they've tweaked it from the original pictures to make him look older. Still not a fan of the wind-swept hair. Look forward to having it in hand.

Just watched Justin's full review and even though the lighting isn't the best, I think I do agree with him that the Crait sculpt captures him a bit better. The Hobo Luke still has a little too much of the TFA sculpt in it for my taste.

And even though I loved his worn and weathered hobo outfit in the movie, the Crait outfit clearly makes for a much cooler looking figure.

Screenshot_20191018-083633_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-083810_YouTube.jpg

I watched Justin’s review as well. This was already my most anticipated figure in quite some time, but after watching it I’m really biting my nails waiting for him. The sculpt looks great in his video, and the details/materials for the outfit look fantastic. I’m back and forth on displaying him with the lightsaber or not, as he looks great in his showdown pose with the hilt on his belt, and in a fighting stance. Decisions, decisions. Gonna have to buy some Plastidip for that saber, though.

Plastidip??? Enlighten me please.

Since the lightsaber blades are pretty dull looking when they're not lit up and barely show their color, I shot my Jedi Luke's blade with a couple light coats of Plastidip. It ended up working pretty well as it looks illuminated when it's not. They make a line of Plastidip called Blaze, which are very bright colors. The green is pretty spot on, and the blue looks like it will be too. Here's my green one. I think by just doing the light coats it still allows the transparency of the blade to catch some light which gives it a somewhat glowing effect.

IMG_1423.jpg

Last edited:
Ep7 Luke and Crait Luke are the ones I?m going to stick too. Hobo Luke gets a thumbs down. The character was wrong and he really was homeless

Back